Story

Man driving down road.
Woman driving up same road.
They pass each other.
The woman yells out the window, PIG!
Man yells back, BITCH!
Man rounds next curve.
Crashes into a huge pig in the middle of the road and dies.
Thought For the Day: If only men would listen!

Sorry? Come again? Didn't catch that?

More to the point.....what are you doing out of the fcuking kitchen...unless you're here to suck me off?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Purchased!!!! She gives it away free!

Told rather better by Frank Muir "I was driving the Lagonda.......woman shouted "PIG!!" and I thought, well, really! rounded the corner and struck a pig!"

God I'm getting old...

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
alwayssmiley said:
Man driving down road.
Woman driving up same road.
They pass each other.
The woman yells out the window, PIG!
Man yells back, BITCH!
Man rounds next curve.
Crashes into a huge pig in the middle of the road and dies.
Thought For the Day: If only men would listen!
Jesus wench, you are proof that if you lot didn't have a snatch we'd be chucking rocks at you or hunting you to extinction.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Man gets home from work to find his wife watching TV.
"What have I fcuking told you bitch! get in the cunting kitchin you whore"
Followed by a swift right hook.

You know it's true.

FatBoyGeorge said:
I've got nothing relevent to say but I just wanted my name on here before it got holed.

Now I ask you, what sort of fookwit builds a shanty right next to a fookin huge hole like that?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Just to clarify, you do mean the picture and not alwayssmiley don't you!

Friday afternoon story time.

Not really a story but got this by text earlier and can't think of anywhere else to put it:

'Being British is about driving a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, then on the way home grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab and sitting on a Swedish sofa watching American shows on a Japanese TV, but all the while being suspicious of anything foreign. Only in Britain can you get a pizza delivered to your house faster than an ambulance. Only in Britain do banks leave their doors open and chanin pens to the counter. Only in Britain do supermarkets make sick people walk to the back of the shop for a prescription whilst healthy people get their cigarettes at the front. We might be British but we're f*cking stupid'

Awaiting incoming :)

Mr_Deputy said:
that's a fcking big hole (the pic) - where did that happen?
As I've decided to hijak this thread for my own, I got the pic from the International Landslide Research Group Newsletter (ILRG), and here is the text that goes with it.

ILRG Newsletter said:
Guatamela - (Ed note – Guatemala City officials indicated that the hole was related to a broken sewer pipe, Feb 27, 2007. The hole is more than 100m deep. Houses and a truck have disappeared into the hole)
I would be interested if anyone else has got pictures of hole in the ground that they can share with us?

Latest Threads