.....Story Time

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Woody32, Feb 26, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You've all seen the word association thread, so I thought I'd start the story thread. I'll start it off by writing a few sentances; then all you have to do is add 1 sentance so that it tells a story. Hopefully after lots of posts, it should make sense and tell one hilarious story. So, here goes; (what happens next is for you to decide!)

"Get here! Get here! Get here NOW!"

He came at us, swinging something. It struck the side of the nissan hut – there was a metallic sound – and then the RSM's ruffled voice rattling across the drill square again.

"Get the f-u-c-k here, —I’ll kill—"

The others were ahead of me. I ran, whimpering with fear. My hands still quivering from the exitement of ......

2. Meeting Dale behind the bike sheds

3. where many days of mischief were passed listening to the Pussycat dolls....

4. and pondering why we were all doing this once again

5. fcuk it I thought.. Im gonna finger myself up the arrse and see if anyone notices... Damn, I dont believe I just got spotted by....

6. the rsm sporting a massive hard on...

7. and lube...

8. ...which he then proceeded to...

9. .....rub all over the Regimental Goat's arrse......

10. the previous times it was done,
    it was boring then as well

11. but the goat still yearned for more............

12. ...so I quickly unzipped my fly, releasing my 2 inches of throbbing man-muscle...

13. The goat turned and caught my eye , he had an expression somewhere between suprise and suspicion, but then with a final sigh of resignation he.....

14. said "go on then, it beats reading that fcuked up story thread on Arrse"!!!!

15. Bloody hell' I thought, a talking goat, there will be money in this I'll be bound. the commercial possibilities dominated my thoughts as I struggled to maintain an erection.