Story of the Day

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-takes-gang-Russian-thugs-harassed-wife.html
This reminds me of when a friend did something similar against a bunch of drunken thugs ,he was arrested when it came to the court proceedings he was fined at which point the judge then asked him if he had anything to say my friend then asked the judge if he'd be kind enough to give him a copy of the cctv [for posterityand bragging perposes] ..the judge refused.

"The Sunday Times reports that the simulator cost a total of £23,000 with £13,960 coming from a grant funded by the taxpayer."

So just short of ten grand, which I suspect may well have come out of whatever the RAF's equivalent of troop funds?

I'm not sure that ten grand's going to make much difference to the £30bn plus budget of the MOD.

You pointless ******* bellend.

its not even a sport its a past time for fat middle aged men in box fresh clothes with zero personality .

is it true in the RAF they are called promotion sticks.

jim30

LE
I doubt there would be as much uproar if the Army had spent £23k on upgrading rugby facilities for the Fijian international sides current barracks.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

If this is what fat middle aged men look like, Im divorcing the wife and doing a Jarrod

MW.png
AS.png
NG.png

its not even a sport its a past time for fat middle aged men in box fresh clothes with zero personality .

You should get a job cutting the lawns at a golf club. You could join a golf website and bore the tits off them about things you know **** all about instead of doing it to us then.

Bye the bye, I used to work with one of the leading golf players in my Corps and he was skinny and about 21.

You should get a job cutting the lawns at a golf club. You could join a golf website and bore the tits off them about things you know **** all about instead of doing it to us then.

Bye the bye, I used to work with one of the leading golf players in my Corps and he was skinny and about 21.

its dangerous raising to your constant baiting because i'll end being thrown out of the thread like last time.

Golf is hump end of.

^ You see tThis is why you take so much stick on here.

You hate golf, you think its shite, in this I happen to be 100% in agreement with you.

The trouble is you then add unfounded and ill informed generalisations about those involved in said activities. Its this bit that attracts the incoming.

For example on the mountains I frequently encounter people who hate snowboarding, but its only those who generalise about Snowborders as people** that earn a Cocking from me.

**Yes we are.