Stormy reception for first lesbian marriage

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Random_Task, Dec 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. One might equally ask whay all men are not like Brad Pit, Johnny Depp etc......they are however not the fairest in the land.
  2. I didn't know Joe Pasquale was a lesbian.
  3. Nice.....
  4. Shannon and Granny more like
  5. What, that Joe Pasquale is a lesbian? I don't agree. I don't think the queen would have enjoyed the royal variety performance quite as much had she known that Joe was secretly eyeing her up, whilst executing his/her peculiar brand of 'comedy'.

I always wondered how a little fella/lass like him/her, with no upper body strength managed to hang on to that helicopter ladder in 'I'm a Celebrity' and now I know. They told him/her The Dixie Chicks were in the cab, in the buff, with legs akimbo.
  6. get your ass down to storm in Liverpool lol... loadsa fit one's in there.
  8. What I don't get is that a these lezzers are obviously not attracted to men, so why FFS do they get attracted to women that look like men? The dumpy one could very easily be taken for a man, so why not just stick with blokes? Anyway, these people are just the sort of attention seeking arrses like Tatchell that actually cause bad feeling towards hermers. If they'd got "partnershipped" today, then the press, much less the public would have given a sh*t.
  9. I have also wondered that.

Is it that they find a female 'interpretation' of male appearance attractive?

I remember a few years ago when my aunt declared she'd been maintaining a covert interest in girls for quite some years. To my credit, I was the least shocked (give my uncle some credit) as for a number of years she'd sported a cru cut,jeans,and doc martins.
  10. Bird: God, those two look...tough

EFPP: They're lesbians from Belfast...
  11. According to the torygraph the more feminine looking one of the two is a yank and they met in New York when the "Gordon Brown with glasses" looking one was visiting. Also means that they get some sort of reciprocal citizenship rights but I don't know if that applies both ways - as it where!
  12. RTFQ

I for one am glad that lots of Lesbians are getting married, it means the ones that are left are more likely to feel left on the shelf around 30, like their hetero oppos, hence will be easier to chat up.
  13. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Many more ?

It's not even a proper wedding and the clamjouster's on about polygamy !

If she can get some decent looking bints to start a clam-to-clam combat tag-team, especally in FMBs and webbing; then I'm up for getting the dvd, but if her and the Honey Monster are the best she can come up with I'd rather pour molten lead down my jap's-eye than watch that pair squelching across a divan.
  14. Why is it that when I hear the phrase 'clam to clam' I get the taste of vinegar in my mouth?