Storm Area 51 who's going ?

also rattlesnakes

I know this started out as a joke so there won't be anyone actually doing this. The heat would probably kill people rather than security.

Having said that there's a great opportunity for the security teams to get into fancy dress alien suits and mill about with ray guns.

Don't tell anyone buuuuut, allegedly the really interesting stuff done at Area 51 stopped some years ago and was moved to a location in Colorado. This was done because since the 80's there has been so much interest shown in what is going on at Area 51.

Accessability: Area 51 is out in the middle of ab...so...fecking...lootly nowhere. The staff who work there are shuttled in and out every day on a fleet of Govt airliners collecting and dropping them off at a dedicated terminal in McCarran Intl. Airport, Las Vegas, Nevada.

Approachability: It's the desert FFS, lots of open flat bits you would stand out like a huge zit on the end of your nose. If you have not seen it watch the film 'Paul' with Simon Pegg, that was filmed in the area and will give an idea of the landscape.
I thought Paul was a documentary?:oops:

PFGEN

GCM
Don't tell anyone buuuuut, allegedly the really interesting stuff done at Area 51 stopped some years ago and was moved to a location in Colorado. This was done because since the 80's there has been so much interest shown in what is going on at Area 51.
The Colorado location has been cleaned out as well and its all been consolidated at Area 56 which is in....... oh wait can't say or the alarm they put in my ass is going to go off.

If a million fruit loops storm Area 51 and trigger the mines we should see a sudden jump in the US national IQ. I hope they televise the event and send it out live.

With all this talk about anal probing has it not occurred to anyone that they could be fixated, because they are from Uranus.
I'll get me coat.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Aliens. Beings who can traverse interstellar distances yet can't build a CAT, MRI, or equivalent scanner? I don't think so.
Ah yes. Either:
  1. The speed of light is an absolute barrier and the only way to move between stars is in a generation ship (several generations of crew) or in suspended animation. In which case said ship would (a) be spotted on radar and (b) want to land to replenish air and supplies.
  2. The speed of light can be exceeded. In which case they are centuries ahead of us and would either come and say 'Hi' from altruistic motives or have the technology to avoid being spotted by some pimply nerd still living at their parent house.
Perhaps they should put those questions up on large signs outside Area 51 and watch the crowd break up with mass nervous breakdowns, fist fights or general puzzlement from being confronted by the above conundrum.

Wordsmith

Last edited:
You know that bit where they say "They can't stop all of us"? Well I reckon they can.
I'd bet the miniguns could.

Perhaps we could all invade it psychically.
Alternatively, if we walk towards the guards carrying fluffy white lambs, then they won't be able to shoot us. I think.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Now, if the military had a sense of humour, they would borrow an animatronic version of one of these from the film makers.....

1563402217155.png

Then let the Storm Area 51 crowd break into a darkened hanger at around midnight....

Wordsmith :twisted:

This is it sheeple, finally the time has come to storm Area 51 and learn all them secrets , everyone knows there's aliens , the fake moon landing film set, flying saucers, , free energy magnets, a mind erasing ray, the ark of the Covenant in a crate in a warehouse ( might have seen that in a film though ) and the plans for the Ronco Veg O Matic ® which can only have come from alien technology, they cant shoot us all !

Can they ?

View attachment 404576
What do you think we will find in there ?
You may not remember the other 13 times it has been done due to the part I underlined. Men in Black are watching.

It really is simple, they will find God‘s Final Message To His Creation, written in fire in letters thirty feet high on the Area 51 side of the Tikaboo Peak Mountain.

“We apologize for the inconvenience.”

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sirbhp The Book Club 1
Joshua Slocum The Book Club 0
LJONESY US 27

Latest Threads