Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by booty_cadet, Apr 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. .com

Turns out someone out there has finally taken some steps to stop this terrible string of abductions we've been having lately. Rather than sitting back and cowering under his tin foil he has refined the design, ran tests and shared these with the world to save humanity.

Basically, theres a nutter with a site, read, take the p1ss and leave him a message :twisted:
  2. ah ha... just had to look at the picture and thought FREAK!!!
    Its amazing how gullable these idiots are, probably a virgin as well !!!
    He looks like a bleeding peodo :evil:
  3. Yes, you would like us to discredit this pioneer of counter abductions and do your dirty work for you, wouldn't you bootycadet...or should I say...Zillon from Thargon Delta 9! Go on, off with you back to the Crab Nebula or wherever you and your pesky playmates hang out.
  4. I'd do this piece though:

And she could keep that helmet on!

(Apologies for not realising that the photo is fcuking massive).
  5. B_C you could introduce her to your own helmet!
  6. Clearly his excuse is all the LSD he took in the 60s. What's her excuse? She looks like she might be getting an alien anal probbing right now.... :x
  7. Damk right. She's obviously really gullible and would accept my feeble explanations that, 'Anal sex really does kill the evil aliens living up your arse, and if you rub this into your tits it will stop them re-infecting you...'

8. Wearing a hat like that will certainly scare off any would be earthling abductors
  9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Damn, I've just coughed up my coffee, and farted out this mornings jizsz!
  10. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Doesn't everyone wear those helmets? I thought we all did. How else do you protect yourself from aliens?
  11. Are they getting issued to the Navy patroling Iraqi waters????

Oops, diferent type of abduction.
  12. :D :D :D :D

That be the ones with the little white flags fluttering on top!