Stop whinging and get a job - Cameron

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Kit_Monkey, Jan 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Just once, good job he's got nothing important to do.

2. Hmmmmm

How many applicants to jobs again?

3. Have you heard of a positive mental attitude?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Clearly you've never met Whet before. He's our resident layabout and man of a thousand excuses as to why he can't work.

Hopefully he'll take CMD's advice one day and stop burdening the UK taxpayer.

• Like Like x 1
  5. With the best will in the world you can't fit several applicants into one job

• Like Like x 1
  6. Apply for lots of jobs then, it's not hard.

7. You're quite right it isn't. What's hard is convincing someone you are the man for the job. Getting them to look beyond the disability and focus on what one can bring to the job.

Some on here resent the fact that I have a disability or refuse to recognise it because it doesn't smack them over the head as some others do. So you get reposts like Seagulls

8. So you'd rather be the sole applicant for the job! I may have the very thing for you:

111074457_452e521d94_z.jpg

We're looking for a pilot, no experience necessary, the hours are good but the minutes might be pretty shitty!

Why not try and be the best applicant, instead of sitting at home whingeing about how hard it is.

• Like Like x 4
  9. You won't get a job with that attitude,that is for certain. I bet you don't like Cameron very much.

10. I have been and will be again. It doesn't change the fact that there are many more applicants than jobs. And I am not posting about myself, but trying to explain that when all the jobs are filled there will still be millions unemployed

• Like Like x 1
  11. Gosh, you read me like a book. My attitude has got me the chairmanship of more than one organisation, secretary of others and several voluntary jobs with national organisations, which suggests that my attitude is just fine.

12. Well we might take up manufacturing again. If you've been out of work some time I'm sure you can get help especially if you're disabled

13. You shouldn't have problems getting work then, what's the problem?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Oh God, another bloody expert on jobs. Let me take you back several posts.

"What's hard is convincing someone you are the man for the job. Getting them to look beyond the disability and focus on what one can bring to the job."