Stop The War - Disrupt the Army @ Colchester 15-07-2006

Is any one left in Colly?

Do we have a huge number of vehicles?

With all the bangs, aircrafts and bands will they be heared?

Is the entraince fee going to SAFA?

If so, then as many protesters as posible should come along and pay to enter.

They will have to pay £5 entarnce fee for the privilage to demonstrate, or in their case they are all kids so they only have to cough up £3 out their pocket money!.

I can just see a load of wives, whos husbands are currently out in Afghan, being put off from going by some hippy student telling her she should'nt support the event!

Drago_Drake said:
I fully promote this action!

This way the Army can use all its 'tools of war' live for public viewing, using the hippys as targets :twisted:.
I now have visions of a load of long haired Jesus freaks wandering aimlessly around a grassy meadow. Every so often a loud thump can be heard as one of them steps on a mine, disappearing into a cloud of unwashed denim, fragments of hemp shirt and few dozen buttercups, dandelions and daisies. The rest of the hippies look up, almost startled from their drug induced reverie, only to return back to mumbling “yeah man” and grazing the green grass in a vain attempt to stave off the dreaded munchies.

Sven said:
Hmmmmm

Do You think that these pro peace groups will be peaceful or will there will be a ruck????
Hopefully it will be a non event but im sure Essex Constabulary will be there to prevent any public order offences taking place.

drain_sniffer said:
I can just see a load of wives, whos husbands are currently out in Afghan, being put off from going by some hippy student telling her she should'nt support the event!
I seem to recall in my fuddled memory that in my day a number of wives were quite forceful characters. They practised a deadly version of aikido which involved a handbag or stilletoe heeled shoe.

I can forsee a quite glorious rumble as the rear party, whose husbands are serving in Iraq/Afghanistan lay into the protesters.

Where can I buy a ticket ?

Sven said:
Hmmmmm

Do You think that these pro peace groups will be peaceful or will there will be a ruck????
It could get very interesting, there'll be lots of re-enactors there too, every aspiring walts dream "I fought alongside the paras at the battle of abbey field.."

However, with 5th US Special Forces Group, 3rd Mobile Strike Force, 1966 I think you're in safe hands (courtesy of here)

Bit of a logistical problem actually bringing some troops back from our two far flung campaigns to muck about in what used to be the Colchester Tattoo!

Looks like they should do a simulated bayonet charge, just like in ye old days. Using the protesters as live backstops.

Lots of blood, carnage, men squealing like girls and big, BIG blades. What more could a growing boy ask for?

It says on the link 'Calling all anti - war, anti - military, anti - swearing, student politico tw@ts' etc etc. It then goes on a 'Lets bring Our Boys home safely and support them etc etc' at the bottom. So they're inviting these anti - military groups (what is an anti - military group anyway? Fooking pacifists - grow up and remove your bead wearing head from your vegatable eating hippy arrse) to come and support the troops by disrupting this family day with noisy, peaceful protest. Half the people I met at uni where like this, and they're were only doing it to get into the posh birds who were into this kind of thing. Aint they ever heard of Rohypnol? Nobbers, all of em.

I'd happily give a Public Order demonstration on them. Shame its not part of the festival.

Shame away those dates - I think it'd be a bit of a laugh. Besides its my home town and wouldn't like to see a bunch of hippies try and ruin it.

G

Goku

I just sent a friend who lives in Colchester an MSN with a link to that hippy page warning him that he was going to be over run by the grate unwashed on the 15th.
Here was his response…

Ben says:
I know, I'm helping organise it.
Goku says:
your ******* jocking
Ben says:
Make love not war.
Goku says:
hippy
Words fail me…

Goku said:
I just sent a friend who lives in Colchester an MSN with a link to that hippy page warning him that he was going to be over run by the grate unwashed on the 15th.
Here was his response…

Ben says:
I know, I'm helping organise it.
Goku says:
your * jocking
Ben says:
Make love not war.
Goku says:
hippy
Words fail me…
Well... you know what to do...

You 'deal' with him, I'll bring the shovel...

"Calling all anti-war, anti-military, pro-peace, autonomous, green groups, and all others who wish to build a peaceful world. The British Army will be showing off its weapons of war on July 15th at the Colchester Military Festival and we plan to make a very loud pro-peace noise"
and
"Remember, large numbers of British and US troops are against this war. Wouldn't it be great if the women and men of the British occupation force were brought home safely. Together we can stop this government's ongoing deceitful war. The troops need our support so they are more empowered to disobey their orders. Support the troops – bring them home!"
How can you be "anti millitary" and want to "support our troops"? Surely a contradiction in terms? and who the fcuk would disobey orders cos some doped up hippy told them to?

Stop The War - Disrupt the Army @ Colchester 15-07-2006
Peace Is Possible Action Group | 02.07.2006 22:20 | Anti-militarism

Calling all anti-war, anti-military, pro-peace, autonomous, green groups, and all others who wish to build a peaceful world. The British Army will be showing off its weapons of war on July 15th at the Colchester Military Festival and we plan to make a very loud pro-peace noise.

Colchester Goes To War

Call to Action - ARMY OPEN DAY 15/07/06

The British Army is having an open day in Colchester on July 15th during which they will be showing off the brutal instruments of war they use in the government's ongoing march of death. They will be showing off the weapons currently used in occupation and war zones from around the world in their attempt to glorify war and all it stands for.

We urge all groups to organise autonomous and surprise actions and protests during the event and to mass out the front of the venue in protest of this government's illegal immoral war-mongering policies.

Date: July 15th, 2006
Cost of Entry: 5 quid
Details:
http://www.army.mod.uk/garrisonradio/roadshows/index.htm
http://www.eventplan.co.uk/CMF06.htm

What they say: "Re-enactments - army displays - aircraft - helicopters - huge number of military vehicles and static displays"

This will be "probably the most spectacular" display of the instruments of death in the UK.

We suggest autonomous groups enter the grounds with tickets and non-violently and noisily disrupt from within.

We also hope for a mass showing of protest at Abbey Field trying to discourage people from supporting the event.

We also call on the larger anti-war and pro-peace groups to mobilise and shout their messages of peace on this day. This is a family day. Let's engage with the public!

Remember, large numbers of British and US troops are against this war. Wouldn't it be great if the women and men of the British occupation force were brought home safely. Together we can stop this government's ongoing deceitful war. The troops need our support so they are more empowered to disobey their orders. Support the troops – bring them home!

Please forward to as many action groups as possible. See you all there!

well going to give them a call in a bit for the joining instruction's
this could be some fun??

Latest Threads