STOP THE WAR COALITION

Ha! very comical, the most violent toys ever conceived! I seem to remember having a German stormtroopers uniform for an action man, I had visions of stomping all over Europe with that one and then, when I got a tank! no peace loving country was safe! Grannies should stay at home, bake cakes, make tea and knit socks. My humour came to an end when i read the pages about that twat Glenton.

Fallschirmjager said:
Whiskey_60 said:
Drumbox said:
Just out of interest, does anyone know what this mob have been up to lately?
Not stopping any wars by the looks of it.
That made me laugh, though I didn't laugh out load, laugh my fucking arse off or spill coffee or an other condiment over my laptop.
You mean I don't owe you a new keyboard/monitor/random PC peripheral?

I'm dissapointed :D

Drumbox said:
Ha! very comical, the most violent toys ever conceived! I seem to remember having a German stormtroopers uniform for an action man, I had visions of stomping all over Europe with that one and then, when I got a tank! no peace loving country was safe! Grannies should stay at home, bake cakes, make tea and knit socks. My humour came to an end when i read the pages about that twat Glenton.
Funny that. I swapped my Action Mans German Storm troopers outfit for the Action Man Red Devils outfit, changed my life (and most of my limbs!)

The German stormtroopers outfit didn't last long after my Grandfather saw me with it! he calmed down when I did a quick change and put the Tommy's uniform on, complete with BD jacket open and a mug in his hand! Ah those innocent days!

No offence but the Tommy was really gay looking. The Stormtrooper looked the biz - did he have a German Shepard too?

I support them. It's the STOP RAPE coaltion that really get on my tits....They're only safe cos they'rs so many of them ....

Latest Threads