Stop the Walts - misuse of medals

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chockhead819, May 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After so many WALTS being outed I decided to start a petition to see if we get anywhere, please sign.

Stop the Walts

thank you
  2. No disrespect Chock, but do you really think that the freaks in charge of this country at the moment take notice of the sensible ones, let alone a bone one like yours??? ;)
  3. Signed, These mugs need finding and dealing with, it is Disrespectful to those who have earned them.

pit :x
  4. They're hardly rapists?!?! Let them walt! It'll give us something to laugh at. I personally think it's sad. Deep down though they know full well that they've not earned the tin on their chest.
  5. Smudge are you always such a twat?
    Last night you were making imbecilic posts on the cab down thread in aviation where blokes were waiting to find out which of their pals were dead, now this morning you are straight in attempting to trash a perfectly sound and valid thread asking for support for a petition to criminalise the wearing of medals by those who haven't earned them.
    Please go and take your head for a shit there's a good chap.
  6. I think you may be worng about this recieving no attention. The govt is currently looking at ways of making the forces happy at no cost, so this could be pushed through.
  7. I posted the 1st bit yesterday.

I'm not trashing the thread, merely pointing out that the Government have got a lot better things to do with the state of our country at the moment than spend time chasing Wannabe Walts. I'm sure that you'll agree on that point?
  8. Well you are wrong because I disagree. The government have no intention of improving the state of the country.
    Men who wear medals that they are not entitled to wear are misrepresenting themselves to other people and this act should be criminalised.
  9. Did you not see the big stickied thread at the top of the forum?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.