stop the muslims exteamists disrepecting are war dead

My apologies for the poor grammer and spelling on the title, but simply copied from a Facebook group at:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=671206170#!/group.php?gid=246665263233

I noticed a friend had [unfortunately] joined the group and couldn't resist a little EDL baiting so signed up and am now [apparantly] a 'traiter' and a 'peodophile'.

Please feel free to join in the fun!

Tell 'em that under the Human Rights Act, it's legal for Muslims to curl one out on war memorials, as taking a huge dump is a legitimate political protest in Islam.

Five quid says a good half of them will believe it.

A quote from Ronnie 'EDL' Burgess aimed at me as a peodophile and based on my facebook pic (with the dogs):

you do look like one lad lets be fucking fair here and to come on here and not agree that we need to stop the muslim yes MUSLIM extremists protesting at our heros homecoming parade is fucking sick just sick nothing you say is relevante to this group so please fuck off out of it your a first class nob never mind all this shit about veiw points this ... See moregroup is about support etc and all youve done is give anything but ..now then this pro pic of yours are stuck up one of them dogs or what coz you look the fucking type to do it your fucking strange lad very strange and i hope you get your just rewards belive me you will you have to coz your a cunt
Seems that he is prepared to defend England at all costs but not the English language :lol:

k13eod, it would help if you had served your country by not being a coward and maybe going to the gym. :D

Fcuk me! Where do they crawl out from? :?

I may have bitten off more than I can chew ...

I'm telling you fuck all kevin your a sex case and let me tell you this you no fk all about what I've done for this country you horrible little ugly prick and wouldn't you just love to know all I can say is you are 1 strange peice of work
I think Ronnie EDL Burgess may have been "them" 8O

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
These guys are great - just the sort we want representing us... NOT!

mmmm kevin....are you REALLY a sex case?? Fnar fnar!!

well watch out cos that big scary booger is coming to get you with 10 whole squaddies!!! :-o

k13eod said:
I may have bitten off more than I can chew ...

I'm telling you * all kevin your a sex case and let me tell you this you no fk all about what I've done for this country you horrible little ugly prick and wouldn't you just love to know all I can say is you are 1 strange peice of work
I think Ronnie EDL Burgess may have been "them" 8O
Have you met him? He seems to have described you down to a tee.

He's not one of them nutters from Deano's is he?

Jesus they're stupid!!

I put
"that 'dirty bastard' lost his leg to an IED and believe me, he'd have more squaddies standing at his shoulder than you could ever hope to muster!"

and the thick twat thought i was agreeing with him!!! What a cock!!!

..........and how on earth did you find these fine specimens of Englishness?????????? do you trawl facebook for idiots?

What a bunch of wankers. :D

They really don't get it do they?

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
bigbird67 said:
"that 'dirty bastard' lost his leg to an IED and believe me, he'd have more squaddies propping up his shoulder than you could ever hope to muster!"
Fixed. No charge.

TheIronDuke said:
bigbird67 said:
"that 'dirty bastard' lost his leg to an IED and believe me, he'd have more squaddies propping up his shoulder than you could ever hope to muster!"
Fixed. No charge.
It's not even all of his leg - just half of it. He's playing on your sympathy.

Saying that though, he's propped me up a few times and saved me from falling into bushes (not trees - obviously) :) :)