Stop slagging Jim Short

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Nachos_Kiddo, Aug 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am a new poster to this rather peurile site but fought I had to come on and defend my very good friend Jim. i KNOW that everythnig he has ever done is gen and that you people who post on here are simply jelous because he is 10 times the men you people will ever be. Having read some of the posts here, I can see you is all sass and para wannabes - you all talk the talk but you aint never walk the walk. Ure all jelous of Jim and what he has acheived and how much money he has made whilst you sit there in your dreary bedsits. I have done dozens of his courses and know that even the sass have used him in the past so where you people get off slating a guy who has done more you can eva hope for I dont know. I have done courses that make me more qualiifed than any of you armchair heroes and with my certificats the paras and sass would snap me up but I earn too much money bodygarding for people you can only pin-up on your bedsit walls. Jim doesnt go on about his time with sass and paras becasuse he has seen and done things that you wannabes can only dream off. Why dont you lay off him and let him get on with his work. He has told me he is suing the people who is libeling and slandering him and that he will have this website closed down for maliscous fraud and you will ow him thousands. So, from someone who knows that unlike you walts and wannabes Jim is the real thing, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.....!!!!

2. Poor wah.

3. Bad grammar, terrible spelling, a mixture of text speak and normal speak............

............all the makings of a poor attempt at a wah!

4. Wah shield on.

Midge?

Wah shield off.

5. Quiet day mate? MUST TRY HARDER

6. feck me I have a tremble like a trembling thing

WAHHHHHHHHHHH

7. whats wah and you wont be laffing when you get sued. LIKE I SAID YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AND THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING SO DONT SAY YOU WERNT TOLD.

8. Who is this character??

9. An even poorer wah than your first attempt. Try again. In your own time.

10. WHATEVER TOSSER JUST REMEMBER YOU WERE WARNED

11. Don't try and return to a wah once lit. Step away from the computer and have your daughter give you that special lollipop treat you trained her to do.

12. Ooooooh, someone got out of the wrong side of Jimbos bed this morning.

13. Bloody hell. I hardly ever write on here and i can see that is a WAH.

0/10 must try harder. :roll:

14. YEAH WHATEVER JUST REMEMBER WHAT I SAID BECAUSE ITS ALL GOING TO BE USED IN COURT AND YOU WILL BE SHOWN TO BE THE WANNABES YOU AARE

15. move along now, nothing to see here