STOP PRESS Walt / SAS / Medals thread.

I'm outraged.Seems some old geezer was bigging it up at some parade somewhere,whilst wearing medals he didn't ought to be wearing.It's in the papers a well.Does anyone know him?.The Daily Star are offering £50,000 to the first person to id him.I looked well quick on here but didn't see it nowhere.I'll share the winnings with you,if you let me call the papers,and claim the money.I mean those medals don't even look real,and my mate who is a medal expert says you don't wear gongs in two rows and what's more the Queen is well miffed coz she didn't give him permission to wear the Gulf medal and that.

Don't be unkind to Phil, he ain't no Walt. He was mentioned in despatches for his service during the Battle of Cape Matapan (March 27 to March 29, 1941), and was awarded the Greek War Cross of Valour.

vvaannmmaann said:
I'm outraged.Seems some old geezer was bigging it up at some parade somewhere,whilst wearing medals he didn't ought to be wearing.It's in the papers a well.Does anyone know him?.The Daily Star are offering £50,000 to the first person to id him.I looked well quick on here but didn't see it nowhere.I'll share the winnings with you,if you let me call the papers,and claim the money.I mean those medals don't even look real,and my mate who is a medal expert says you don't wear gongs in two rows and what's more the Queen is well miffed coz she didn't give him permission to wear the Gulf medal and that.
It was me, but I have to wear a mask so no one can id me, will we still get the cash?
I do have the medals.

Here he is:

I believe he was in the SAS - only a terminally hard man could wear that tie and not care what people thought of him.

His bodyguard is a knacker!

Due to the shed thread outgrowing the shed it was situated in, all sheds are now combined into one large shed.

The Daily Outrage has some nerve to try and claim that they had spoken to military experts about the WALTS medals...They obviously did nothing more than rifle through the posts on here, and made a story out of it. All the points raised in the article have appeared on here, and they didn't have the courtesy to acknowledge the ARRSERS contribution to their tale. Lazy hack bastards!!

To add insult to injury their description of the "THEM" badge as a flamed dagger was quite laughable, obviously factual detail isn't a prerequisite of reporting in the Daily OUTRAGE!!!

OUTRAGEOUS!!!! :wink:

vampireuk said:
Due to the shed thread outgrowing the shed it was situated in, all sheds are now combined into one large shed.

Outfuckinrageous, its been photoshopped, i can see the join.

Double shed walt

Camm1

vampireuk said:

Lovely shed but if it was mine I would paint it white and dress it up with shutters on the window.

Good luck with your shed though.

Sheds are kind of interesting, maybe we could have a thread of piccies of peoples sheds.

vampireuk said:

Oh My God! She's gorgeous! Im outraged and its dusty in here and i dont own a shed therefore im a shed walt and I once met a bloke who really was these/them/those and can I wear my March and shoot medal on my pyjamas without appearing on ARRSE as a walt?

In one post I have just contributed to every thread that has appeared on ARRSE in the last 6 weeks!

SHED

You liar, I can see the boat from here.