Stop it. Its annoying...and wrong.

Those little bloody icons in people sigs which try to tell me that whoever has them is extremely clever because they apparently know my IP address and ISP, well, you don't. You know my firewalls IP address and to tell me that my isp is .ac.uk is about as descriptive as saying that you can recognise a dog because it has ears. They even get my browser wrong! Please stop using them as you are only embarrassing yourself. It's like that episode of the Simpson’s where Homer makes the ultimate web sit but nicking all the animated gifs he can find and putting them all in one place. They are the chav cars of web traffic. They supposedly look nice but have no substance whatsoever.

or John Cusack for the girlies...................

Vegetius said:
If, instead, everybody had Angelina Jolie avatars the intaweb would be happier, nicer-to-look-at place.

V!
It would indeed.

..or a nice pair of baps (unless your're on of those whinging farts who doesn't like boobs in sigs and moans to the mods)

Cpl_ripper said:
..or a nice pair of baps (unless your're on of those whinging farts who doesn't like boobs in sigs and moans to the mods)
i have a few videos of said girl, mandy taylor 36DDD. christ she is good!!!

:roll: Your sig is WRONG!!

I've decided just to be annoying.