Stop Internet Trolls Campaign

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Dukie94, Jul 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not sure if this is serious or not because it had me laughing.

If this has already been posted feel free to troll me.

2. pwned!!!

3. Signallers

Signallers Book Reviewer

Sorted!!!

4. Steven Seagull will be having a restless nights sleep, when he gets home from pulling pints, the lazy peanut stealing barman.

• Like Like x 1
  5. You can't say that about the people's hero.Steeeeeeeven is adored by millions.Be warned,the voice of steeeeeeven,broadcasting across the airwaves.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I think it's wonderful how they've managed to make the video poignant and ironic at the same time.

It evokes in me a keen feeling of sadness and regret, but also makes me wonder how that little girl can take the piss out of anyone with a set of teeth like a smashed in monk fish.

I suppose it's making the point that most internet trolls, are in fact, complete fucking tossbags and losers, who feel the need to ridicule other peoples attempts and achievements in a sad attempt to make themselves fell better about their meaningless and depressing lives.

On the other hand it could be making the point that we are all cunts to each other and that in order to make the world a much more interesting place we should continue to be awful bastards to each other to further our own amusement.

In either case Bravo, Bravo.......

Little fucking manky toothed cunt, I'd smash her fucking face in with that tiny little guitar, then fist fuck her mother with what remained........

• Like Like x 1
  7. Have a like for creativity.

8. I think you have confused me with Pebbles. He at least has a job where as you're a jobless, convicted petty criminal.

• Like Like x 1