Stop insulting Americans

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by RTFQ, Sep 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. RTFQ

2. Theses sort of things make it to easy
  3. Yeah right, I bet he was thinking "if only you could see how far up your wife's fadge I am" :twisted:
  4. :?
  5. RTFQ

It's actually cardbo RAD! dude :headbang:

I think that's how the young folk of today say it.
  6. Some pretty scathing comments from the Yank readers too!
  7. RTFQ

Yeah, but they don't vote at presidential elections, so fcuk 'em.
  9. First as in first dip sh1t, what don't you understand about the first bit again?
  10. Some people just don't get it. If you can't pick on the yanks then what use are they??

11. Could work.

If Daddy's convoy was involved in a nasty IED incident in Al Amarah, you could saw the legs off the cardboard cutout, so little Timmy doesn't get shocked when Real Daddy gets home (via Mil hospital - the yanks still have them) two foot shorter.

The British Army are going to get these as part of Op Beau Geste, wherein what were previously company level outstations are going to be relieved by four man RLC teams armed with one rifle (w/iron sight), three pistols, one hundred cardboard cut outs (to be placed on the walls and other stag posns) and a smoke grenade, in an attempt to prove Des "stretched, not overstretched" correct.
  12. errr maybe because they frequently act in support of the UK and certainly would do should our national survival be on the line. Or prehaps you would prefer to rely on the French? or the Germans? or prehaps 'galant little Belgium'? you would? Then thats fine I'm am sure Osama wil accept your surrender now binrat, you may have to convert to goat worship, but hey better green than dead eh?

13. I'm sure a memo has crossed Des Browne sdesk about this - its a very cost effective way of manning, bound to be introduced before Christmass.
  14. Way to go RTFQ!!
  15. Certainly, if it suited them that is...