Stop Common Purpose

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by StopCommonPurpose, Apr 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Entry deleted because of abuse.

2. daz

daz LE

May I be the first to say--Wibble :D

3. It was them wasnt it....the truth is out at last......

It was them that forced Grange Hill to be binned. Im going off to watch V for Vendetta 5 times whilst wearing a turquiose shell suit.....

Infact, I can here the helicopters coming for me now...

4. Oh here goes, another lunatic tilting at phantom windmills...

I loved the dirty tricks page in particular:

Second Law of t'internet say ' Just because you may put up an internet site doesn't mean you should.'

Did Julia Middleton turn you down or something? Or perhaps you have unwittingly posted on a CP website? Perhaps the Army is already infiltrated. Perhaps we are coming to get you? Listen to the voices. Now. Yes, now! Run! To the bacofoil! Run! Run!

5. "Common Purpose = Communist Purpose = Communist totalitarianism
    Communist Purpose MUST be stopped"

"Common Purpose or, more properly, Communist Purpose, is a secretive, Government-funded, Marxist-led organisation which seeks to undermine British society to pave the way for the take-over of Britain by the European Union Collective of Communist Purpose (EUCCP)."

It's OK', just lock the doors, check under your bed for commies and take some sedatives until help arrives.

6. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Brilliant! :D Who is this fcukwit?

From the site

The only thing I read that I agreed with. :wink:

7. Or missing children

8. S'funny

Common Purpose appears to have a board of pretty big capitalists whoo work in the City or for some big companies.

I think someone is a mentalist - and it isn't me.

9. In the interests of balance, CP's foaming-at-the-mouth bolshevik rantings may be seen on their own website.

Common Purpose

Thoroughly inane and boring pseudo biz speak of the type that only people who have never been near business speak (i.e. Nu-Lab). So it will get a good ingoring, I daresay. The only worrying thing about it is how much taxpayer money it attracts. :(

10. drain_sniffer, I didn't recognise you! What happened to the "moody" one?

11. The Army Rumour Service or, more properly, ARRSE, is a secretive, non-Government-funded, soldier-led organisation which seeks to undermine British society through improbable sexual anecdotes, massive drinking, perverse approaches to decency and political inactivism which would startle Genghis Khan from his flower-pressing so robust are its views...

12. Via PM or are you describing the light ribbing you have got on this page?

To create an avatar for a single purpose looks duplicitous. To then delete that single post looks weak. Buck up, wet pants.

By the way, funny old world - I'm going to one of their events.

13. gets loads of tax payer money for what exactly boring its members to an early grave
    £5000 to train one person seems rather a lot to spend for vague reasons
    why the **** did the MOD spend £300000 on this qunago?
    its reason is to defend the country not improve civil society and the MOPD would only end up being turned down by the dragons den anyway :?

14. I'll drink to that ;)

15. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator