Stop bleating - the gravy train must stop sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all those good and brave 'soldiers' of the RLC and wider Army - just bear in mind that whether selected for redundancy or not the Grim Reaper of Civvy Street comes calling to us all ;-) eventually.

It's a good ride till you have to wake up!

Only very few stand on the dock and think the bloke who owns the big boat and 4 blonde bimbos actually envies us because we once served!

Is there something wrong with the website? Cause I'm getting some ******* weird shit coming through that I can't decypher, and yes english is my first language!

Only very few stand on the dock and think the bloke who owns the big boat and 4 blonde bimbos actually envies us because we once served!
Option 1 - WAH!!!!!!!

Option 2 - **** of you idiot. I ******* hate you.

Option3 - A disgruntled storeman. ******.

R

really?_fascinating

aah Catbreath, you're the bloke on the shore? Stop staring at the bimbos, go and get your own.

I do, however, respect you because you once served. Soup. While wearing barrack dress. Well done.

Interesting

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Catbreath, are you on crack?

Be honest.
Good grief! No, there is no way he is on crack, they would not allow an RLC member near that stuff as it would waste their last remaining brain cell!! :)

Is there something wrong with the website? Cause I'm getting some ******* weird shit coming through that I can't decypher, and yes english is my first language!
Some weird form of BATCO that's been made up since I left perhaps?

I see where catbreath is coming from, what he means is, civvies don't give a monkeys if you used to serve.
So don't dwell on it!.
PS, we're they topless!

#####Well I hope they chuck all the fat knackers out!

The RLC really have too many tubs of lard walking about, pretending to be soldiers!

#####Well I hope they chuck all the fat knackers out!

The RLC really have too many tubs of lard walking about, pretending to be soldiers!
Clearly the RLC doesn't otherwise there would be more redundancy from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.