Stoning "Boys" Guilty

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by stvwardy, Aug 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

maybe {just maybe}, well see some real justice handed down for a change.

im not holding out though

shame the army cant use them as target practice.

EDIT : Only one of the accused, now aged 14 said he was only throwing stones to try to knock over stumps and wreck the cricket game, for a "bit of fun".

2. Its a shame they only get done for Manslaughter and not murder. After all they DID murder him didn't they?
  3. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Odd values people have for a bit of fun.

In my day, we'd have said 'can I play?' and joined in the game!
  4. I hate the saying "We got bored, we have nothing else to do around here."

Bollocks, I'm only 18 and I didn't go around like a little arrse and kill people, wreck houses and such when I had nothing at all to do. :x

So, bets on when they will be released?
  5. No, no, no, no, no! Because that would mean that you think that children can be mean and nasty and evil and we all know that they're cute little innocents...

Nasty little bastards - they deserve proper punishment. :evil:
  6. Good shots though. You have to give them that.
  7. We wonder what is wrong with English cricket's youth policy...
  8. I'm sure she thinks her innocent little lambs were just out for a bit of fun, and are being shafted by the Big Bad System.

Better she should have drowned them at birth. Then an actual worthwhile father and husband would be alive right now.
  9. I do. Little C unts. Hope they get gang raped and stabbed whilst in "youth detention".
  10. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

you mean something like 'tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime'?

That should be carved on certain headstones in the next few years!
  11. I haven't read the link but know the story. I bet at least one of them will be out within 18 months. :roll: It's a pity that part of their sentencing isn't to receive the same degree of violence that was fallen on their victim just so to get a degree of how it felt. Cowardly cnuts, the lot of them.
  12. :lol: :lol:
  13. "Five boys, one aged 12, sobbed at the Old Bailey today after they were found guilty of killing a pensioner who they spat at and pelted with stones."

Suffer you little scrotes! Hope some 'daddy' stretches their hoops with a cricket bat.
  14. Vile, depraved, evil little bastards. I hope they spend their time in detention in permanent fear of natural justice.
    I bet Mummy's really proud of her spawn..
  15. Let's not get too excited yet, they have still to be sentenced. I hope that for once the full might of the justice system is brought into play. They deserve the highest penalty possible with no exception. It is time to show this type of scum, that being found guilty is merely the first stage to repaying their debt, not the last , as seems to be the norm.