Stoning "Boys" Guilty

#1
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6972631.stm

maybe {just maybe}, well see some real justice handed down for a change.

im not holding out though

shame the army cant use them as target practice.

EDIT : Only one of the accused, now aged 14 said he was only throwing stones to try to knock over stumps and wreck the cricket game, for a "bit of fun".

DIE YOU LITTLE SCROWT! :x
 
#2
Its a shame they only get done for Manslaughter and not murder. After all they DID murder him didn't they?
 

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
#3
Odd values people have for a bit of fun.

In my day, we'd have said 'can I play?' and joined in the game!
 
#4
I hate the saying "We got bored, we have nothing else to do around here."

Bollocks, I'm only 18 and I didn't go around like a little arrse and kill people, wreck houses and such when I had nothing at all to do. :x

So, bets on when they will be released?
 
#5
Wench3000 said:
Its a shame they only get done for Manslaughter and not murder. After all they DID murder him didn't they?
No, no, no, no, no! Because that would mean that you think that children can be mean and nasty and evil and we all know that they're cute little innocents...



[align=center]
[/align]



Nasty little bastards - they deserve proper punishment. :evil:
 
#7
We wonder what is wrong with English cricket's youth policy...
 
#8
The mother of the two of the accused put her arms round them and kissed them.
I'm sure she thinks her innocent little lambs were just out for a bit of fun, and are being shafted by the Big Bad System.

Better she should have drowned them at birth. Then an actual worthwhile father and husband would be alive right now.
 
#9
Det Ch Insp Phil Adams said: "Nobody likes to see children standing in the dock at the Old Bailey, crying, having been convicted of manslaughter.
I do. Little C unts. Hope they get gang raped and stabbed whilst in "youth detention".
 
#10
roadster280 said:
Why is it "ok" that wrecking someone else's bit of fun is "a bit of fun"?

Well the consequences of this "bit of fun" are a family who have lost a Dad, and five little bastards that the state has to support in jail.

Not that the cost should be as relevant as the pain, and unending misery that should be inflicted upon the guilty bastards. Sadly, that won't be the case. How ironic if they end up playing cricket in jail.

This is a perfect case where corporal punishment would fit, Too young to hang, but by fcuk they thould hurt for this. For years to come. Then hang them.

I hope the opposition seize on this and get voted in with a promise to fix the law and order problems. But they won't.

I despair.
you mean something like 'tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime'?

That should be carved on certain headstones in the next few years!
 
#11
Phil123 said:
So, bets on when they will be released?
I haven't read the link but know the story. I bet at least one of them will be out within 18 months. :roll: It's a pity that part of their sentencing isn't to receive the same degree of violence that was fallen on their victim just so to get a degree of how it felt. Cowardly cnuts, the lot of them.
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#12
asr1 said:
Det Ch Insp Phil Adams said: "Nobody likes to see children standing in the dock at the Old Bailey, crying, having been convicted of manslaughter.
I do. Little C unts. Hope they get gang raped and stabbed whilst in "youth detention".
:lol: :lol:
 
#13
"Five boys, one aged 12, sobbed at the Old Bailey today after they were found guilty of killing a pensioner who they spat at and pelted with stones."

Suffer you little scrotes! Hope some 'daddy' stretches their hoops with a cricket bat.
 
#14
Vile, depraved, evil little bastards. I hope they spend their time in detention in permanent fear of natural justice.
I bet Mummy's really proud of her spawn..
 
#15
Let's not get too excited yet, they have still to be sentenced. I hope that for once the full might of the justice system is brought into play. They deserve the highest penalty possible with no exception. It is time to show this type of scum, that being found guilty is merely the first stage to repaying their debt, not the last , as seems to be the norm.
 
#16
Women on the jury wept as the youngsters sobbed uncontrollably and clung to their mothers and a father in the dock. They began crying as they were told the jury had reached verdicts after three days of deliberating - and looked in disbelief and shock as the guilty verdicts were delivered.

But it was in sharp contrast to their behaviour during the month-long trial when they became some of the youngest defendants tried at the court. Judge Warwick McKinnon was forced to order the parents to keep the boys under control after complaints from court staff about their behaviour.

So the little shites during the trial thought it was a joke, hopefully the sentencing will finally finally be on a par to the crime, i wont hold my breath, but no doubt the parents will launch a campaign to save their little scrotes i mean kids :twisted:
 
#18
just said on the news one of them is only 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where were their parents when they were on their murderous little spree?
 
#19
roadster280 said:
Why is it "ok" that wrecking someone else's bit of fun is "a bit of fun"?

Well the consequences of this "bit of fun" are a family who have lost a Dad, and five little bastards that the state has to support in jail.

Not that the cost should be as relevant as the pain, and unending misery that should be inflicted upon the guilty bastards. Sadly, that won't be the case. How ironic if they end up playing cricket in jail.

This is a perfect case where corporal punishment would fit, Too young to hang, but by fcuk they thould hurt for this. For years to come. Then hang them.

I hope the opposition seize on this and get voted in with a promise to fix the law and order problems. But they won't.

I despair.

But there is no problem, I know because the Chairman of the Association of Chief Police Officers said so in response to Camerons Promise (haha) to stamp it out.
 
#20
How many more threads like this does Britain have to see before "something is done"?

I was as naughty as the next kid when I was young ... I cycled on pavements a few times, and was nicked for doing 40mph in a 30mph limit on my 350cc Enfield [i still have to own up to that 1963 offence when applying for Firearms Certificates].

How, in the name of God, have children become so utterly wicked over the last couple of decades?
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads