Stone guilty of attempted murder of Adams and McGuinness

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, Nov 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Better luck next time Mr Stone.

2. The fecker should be given a medal not a prison term!
  3. Didn't you know? He's getting banged up for NOT succeeding :wink:
  4. Well he had no chance of getting off the hook with a defence story like that.
  5. The ony down side to this story is the 'attempted' bit. Guess we're all going to have to wait a little longer before we can piss on that pair of cnuts grave - I hope I should live long enough to do it!
  6. While I deplore of terrorism to solve a political situation, if he'd have succeded, it couldn't have happened to two more deserving cnuts.

Or was it that he liked life inside so much that 8 years after being released he found a way to go back?
  7. should have got points for the defence.
    nah its not a murder attempt its performance art :D
    thought it was half arsed at best he was'nt serious think he's gone gagag
  8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I fear that if he had sucseeded then the Province would've been all-out sectarian war.
  9. One thing about Stony is he vwas never even close to being a full shilling nutty as sack of monkeys
  10. He is a sociopathic, mulleted attention whore who was indirectly responsible for the the murder of Cpls Howes and Wood in 1988. The guy's a complete nosher who just makes those IRA scumbags seem more like heroes to the green white and gold council estate dimwits who vote them in and direct the future. Stone can't handle normality on the outside so he goes for a pathetic stunt to bolster his reputation as a "soldier". Even half-wit Islamists from Leeds can make better devices than him.
  11. What he said.
  12. It will be Good Friday soon.
  13. Adams is an Army tout, can't have Stone topping our best grass....
  14. **** Damien Hirst, now thats some "performance art " I would pay to see......