Stone guilty of attempted murder of Adams and McGuinness

Better luck next time Mr Stone.

P-T

Well he had no chance of getting off the hook with a defence story like that.

The ony down side to this story is the 'attempted' bit. Guess we're all going to have to wait a little longer before we can piss on that pair of cnuts grave - I hope I should live long enough to do it!

While I deplore of terrorism to solve a political situation, if he'd have succeded, it couldn't have happened to two more deserving cnuts.

Or was it that he liked life inside so much that 8 years after being released he found a way to go back?

should have got points for the defence.
nah its not a murder attempt its performance art :D
thought it was half arsed at best he was'nt serious think he's gone gagag

One thing about Stony is he vwas never even close to being a full shilling nutty as sack of monkeys

Infiltrator said:
The fecker should be given a medal not a prison term!
He is a sociopathic, mulleted attention whore who was indirectly responsible for the the murder of Cpls Howes and Wood in 1988. The guy's a complete nosher who just makes those IRA scumbags seem more like heroes to the green white and gold council estate dimwits who vote them in and direct the future. Stone can't handle normality on the outside so he goes for a pathetic stunt to bolster his reputation as a "soldier". Even half-wit Islamists from Leeds can make better devices than him.

PoisonDwarf said:
Infiltrator said:
The fecker should be given a medal not a prison term!
He is a sociopathic, mulleted attention whore who was indirectly responsible for the the murder of Cpls Howes and Wood in 1988. The guy's a complete nosher who just makes those IRA scumbags seem more like heroes to the green white and gold council estate dimwits who vote them in and direct the future. Stone can't handle normality on the outside so he goes for a pathetic stunt to bolster his reputation as a "soldier". Even half-wit Islamists from Leeds can make better devices than him.
What he said.

Adams is an Army tout, can't have Stone topping our best grass....

**** Damien Hirst, now thats some "performance art " I would pay to see......

Worse, there are 7 kids of his tht will grow up. Remember "mad dog" and "mad pup"?

Why hasn´t he been breifed up on the delights of becoming an MP like most of the IRA terrorists have done-?

It is true, "They haven´t gone away", they´ve just got elected.

chocolate_frog said:
Worse, there are 7 kids of his tht will grow up. Remember "mad dog" and "mad pup"?
Was Mad Dog not Jonny Adair?

Mad Dog was last heard of sucking to that fat schav who had won the lotto, the one who turned his garden into a banger race track

Its a pity that the mob of croppies that chased him from the Milltown failed to lynch him. The UDA, UVF, UFF were/are all a bunch of psycho wnakers and Stone was the worst of them all!

No argument with his target this time around and I hope those two get to face retribution before too long.
However, Stone should not be placed on a pedestal for what he tried to do - he is mad as a box of frogs.
As stated by an earlier poster, he can't handle "normality" and will continue these type of stunts until he is placed in his own box and the coffin lid is nailed down. Perormance art my *rse.