Stolen valour on You Tube

got quit dusty in here just then
Gungythree said:
Great video Jock,I hope the Govt now takes notice :x
So, what's the weather like on Zarg?
Very good.

Should be shown at PMQ's or in the (heavily subsidised) Parliament Restaurant regulary to remind the Members of both House's the true meaning of honour and values.
Bloody Hell!!!!where,s the tissues, got a spec in my eye. :cry: :cry:
Must pay more attention when I am dusting
brilliant video, nice to see spour wasnt missed out :p
10 out of 10 for that in our office and not a dry eye, good job boys. puts my effort to shame. Iv'e binned it now :D
If there are any jernos out there watching this take note and put pen to paper. This would make a superb article. On how the younger generation also appreciate what our forces are doing and how disturbing and insulting Walter Mittys like Shortt, Spour and alike really are. :wink:
That was outstanding.
I'm sat here in my blazer and about to go over to Rochester Cathedral for the RE Veterans memorial service prior to the veterans open day.

Having just seen that I will be driving over with a lump in my throat. Well done those who made this video ... you just made a proud old git feel a lot prouder.
I found that rather moving. Great video and an excellent sound track, now we need to show that on ITV a few times.

I'm off to find that petition, and I hope those reading this, that have not already done so, do to.