Stolen id and dog tags??

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by princesspeachy, Aug 16, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone, long story -cut short, me and my bro have jus kicked out a house mate for stealing fom us and Ive just come across what i think is probably a stolen British Army i.d., dog tags, and a 2012 afghanistan conflict medal....
    Im jus trying to find out whats best to do about it i dont wanna just return them incase the soldier got in trouble, when we know that it was this little punk all along... Has this ever happened to anyone else?? And what should i do? Dont really wanna jus go straight to police as i have no idea if they'll do anything apart from send it straight back!!!
    Any ideas?? Pls msg backx
    Much luv
  2. Any photos Peachy
  3. Hi, could post some if i can conceal the personal details enough... Mite take a while tho :)
    Also could i get this post moved?? Was aiming for current affairs and dont really know what happened there... :-\:-\
  4. There's a freepost address on the back of the ID card, send it all there.
  5. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

Its in the right area of the forums so keep the post here.

As mentioned above on the back of the ID card will be a freepost address. Just put them in an envelope and post it. Failing that take it to any Police station and they can take care of it.

Don't worry about the original owner, they will not get in trouble, as you said it looks like they were stolen.
  6. The soldier won't get into trouble if the items were stolen as they would/should of been reported and a crime report generated which will assist in linking them back to the rightful owner.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)