Stolen dog - Catterick

napier

LE
Moderator
Kit Reviewer
#1
A neighbour of mine has had her brindle Staffie cross bitch (answers to Tess - the dog that is, not the neighbour). Taken from outside Le Cateau School this afternoon at 1430 hrs. Passer by saw the dog being put into a blue mondeo (NFDK). By the location of the school this is likely to be someone from within the garrison. RMP have been informed but have not seen the car on CCTV. I don't know if there is a reward, but I'll cetainly throw in a few beers if she turns up.
 

napier

LE
Moderator
Kit Reviewer
#4
The dog is mostly staffie and looks pure bred (to my untutored eyes). HM - Good point ref dog thread.
 
#5
Was it wearing a windproof smock at the time?
 

napier

LE
Moderator
Kit Reviewer
#6
Are you implying that it was the dog who took my smock 4 years ago, only to disappear in mysterious circumstances long after the original incident had been forgotten by all but the razor sharp brain of MSR...












....and I would have got away with it if it weren't for you darned kids!
 
#7
napier said:
The dog is mostly staffie and looks pure bred (to my untutored eyes).
Nicked by someone who wants to train it to fight perhaps? Are there any likely persons currently camped sorry, temporarily living, in a layby, field, or on a roundabout near you?

Watchout for dog found posters, they will want a reward.
 

napier

LE
Moderator
Kit Reviewer
#8
I'll have a good look around for pikey scum (I presume thats what you meant) and will put the message around my Battalion - hopefully she will turn up as she's a lovely dog.
 
#9
I just thought you might be able to solve two crimes at one stroke :)

But if pikeys are involved you could add some serious percentage points to the N YORKS police clear up rate...

msr
 
#11
I will make a few enquiries for you

And i am fairly certain that the car would have been caught on one of the many cameras around here
 

napier

LE
Moderator
Kit Reviewer
#12
Dog has been found! Apparently some mad old bint took her as "she was unloved". A neighbour saw the dog being walked, fronted up to the old bint and wrestled her away. Thanks to all for offers of help.
 
#13
Dammit, I was hoping for an 'extra special' kebab from the local Turks as well.
 
#14
napier said:
Dog has been found! Apparently some mad old bint took her as "she was unloved". A neighbour saw the dog being walked, fronted up to the old bint and wrestled her away. Thanks to all for offers of help.
Thank heavens your Staffie dog has been found...will she now go on to the WOs board as planned? I always thought you infanteers had colour Sergeants anyway? :twisted:
 
#15
Cuddles said:
napier said:
Dog has been found! Apparently some mad old bint took her as "she was unloved". A neighbour saw the dog being walked, fronted up to the old bint and wrestled her away. Thanks to all for offers of help.
Thank heavens your Staffie dog has been found...will she now go on to the WOs board as planned? I always thought you infanteers had colour Sergeants anyway? :twisted:
With respect Cuddles, that was poor.....
 

napier

LE
Moderator
Kit Reviewer
#17
She's not my staffie - I have an issued labrador
 
#20
Cuddles said:
napier said:
Dog has been found! Apparently some mad old bint took her as "she was unloved". A neighbour saw the dog being walked, fronted up to the old bint and wrestled her away. Thanks to all for offers of help.
Thank heavens your Staffie dog has been found...will she now go on to the WOs board as planned? I always thought you infanteers had colour Sergeants anyway? :twisted:
You mad old fool the WO2s board sat last week!! you must be barking!!

Dave
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joshua Slocum Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 44
Northern_Biff The Intelligence Cell 25
P Army Pay, Claims & JPA 5

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top