Stolen Army v Navy Tickets

Just a friendly warning to anyone looking to buy tickets to this year's Army v Navy match. I had 9 tickets stolen from the envelope whilst in the hands of Royal Mail. I know they were stolen as the envelope had been carefully opened down the side, looks like by a sharp knife, and the other contents miraculously managed to remain in the envelope. I contacted the ARU who have cancelled the tickets and reissued them to me. My concern is that these tickets are offered up on sale and someone buys them thinking they will get in. The tickets will not grant access to the stadium so please be careful. The ARU told me this was not an uncommon occurrence!

MODs please move this post to the appropriate forum if it should not be here

Just a friendly warning to anyone looking to buy tickets to this year's Army v Navy match. I had 9 tickets stolen from the envelope whilst in the hands of Royal Mail. I know they were stolen as the envelope had been carefully opened down the side, looks like by a sharp knife, and the other contents miraculously managed to remain in the envelope. I contacted the ARU who have cancelled the tickets and reissued them to me. My concern is that these tickets are offered up on sale and someone buys them thinking they will get in. The tickets will not grant access to the stadium so please be careful. The ARU told me this was not an uncommon occurrence!

MODs please move this post to the appropriate forum if it should not be here
As a lot of tickets will be up for grabs, it might be an idea to say what Block, Row and Seats there are for.

Good point. Don't know the seats as I didn't get the tickets but they are for Block M5

As they are replacements, I cannot collect them until the actual day from the RFU ticket office, ARU will issue a letter to me to avoid anyone else collecting them. If I find out the seats beforehand, I will post to this thread. Just warning everyone to be very careful buying tickets from anyone they don't know