Stokholm syndrome or genuine convert?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by SKJOLD, Sep 21, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Personally I think Stockholm rather than true convert.

Taleban, nice? Old hooky, sweet? Definetly Stockholm
  2. Manchurian candidate more like 8O
  3. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

So close to Stockholm she should be driving a Volvo and calling herself Agnetha!
  4. more like STOCKTON syndrome , she looks like biffa bacons mum , so thank god she has converted , not being judged on legs and boobs means she wont be bottom of the class for a change. :wink:
  5. The Question that is never asaked is what happens to muslim woman who convert to Christianity? Answers on a postcard.

Was this the same woman on radio 4 yesterday?

A bit too Stepford Wives for my liking
  6. if its bad its cultrual if its good its islamic two faced cow .
  7. Navel-gazing self-absorbed attention-seeker.

Three hyphens in one sentence!
  8. Aye the lass on radio 4 said the same, the bad stuff is arab culture...Errrm, where again did Islam start?
  9. First we had communism trying to subjugate the world, now its Islam.

Except this time we have the tree huggers trying to tell us:

1) They are nice people
    2) They are being misunderstood
    3) Its really a good and peaceful religion (so is every other one deary!)
    4) They are getting bad press
    5) If you disagree with any of the above or contradict them, your a racist

Sorry if I sound cynical :roll:
  10. Well, she was a journalist - they are capable of anything.
  11. you kill them (I think you stone them in the case of a woman)! bit of a downer that - hope she likes her new chums
  12. I like the way hookey put her at ease by telling her if she died before she was converted she would burn in the fires of hell , no pressure then , :wink:
    after all she is from county durham.
  13. She's quoted as saying of the koran: "I was absolutely blown away by what I was reading - not one dot or squiggle had been changed in 1,400 years."
    That's the root of the problem. Islam's against change. It's rotting in a timewarp of its own making. It would have the rest of us in the same boat given half a chance.

As for Ridley? Just an attention-seeker.
  14. It suits her now to be a convert and I would imagine her version of being a muslim is going to be so watered down to be almost unrecognisable, next month she will be mostly eating beetroot.