Stokholm syndrome or genuine convert?

Manchurian candidate more like 8O

more like STOCKTON syndrome , she looks like biffa bacons mum , so thank god she has converted , not being judged on legs and boobs means she wont be bottom of the class for a change. :wink:

E

error_unknown

The Question that is never asaked is what happens to muslim woman who convert to Christianity? Answers on a postcard.

Was this the same woman on radio 4 yesterday?

A bit too Stepford Wives for my liking

E

error_unknown

Aye the lass on radio 4 said the same, the bad stuff is arab culture...Errrm, where again did Islam start?

First we had communism trying to subjugate the world, now its Islam.

Except this time we have the tree huggers trying to tell us:

1) They are nice people
2) They are being misunderstood
3) Its really a good and peaceful religion (so is every other one deary!)
4) They are getting bad press
5) If you disagree with any of the above or contradict them, your a racist

Sorry if I sound cynical :roll:

Benjaminw1 said:
The Question that is never asaked is what happens to muslim woman who convert to Christianity? Answers on a postcard.
you kill them (I think you stone them in the case of a woman)! bit of a downer that - hope she likes her new chums

Plastic Yank said:
Benjaminw1 said:
you kill them (I think you stone them in the case of a woman)! bit of a downer that - hope she likes her new chums
I like the way hookey put her at ease by telling her if she died before she was converted she would burn in the fires of hell , no pressure then , :wink:
after all she is from county durham.

She's quoted as saying of the koran: "I was absolutely blown away by what I was reading - not one dot or squiggle had been changed in 1,400 years."
That's the root of the problem. Islam's against change. It's rotting in a timewarp of its own making. It would have the rest of us in the same boat given half a chance.

As for Ridley? Just an attention-seeker.

It suits her now to be a convert and I would imagine her version of being a muslim is going to be so watered down to be almost unrecognisable, next month she will be mostly eating beetroot.

I just feel sorry for her daughter - hope the dad has custody! Islam does oppress women, it's alright for western educated women like Ms Ridley - what about the poor girls who are taken back to Pakistan by their own families to endure enforced marriages? She quite obviously has some kind of problem when she can (if the quote is correct) refer to the hok as "sweet" Iagree in principle Islam is a peaceful religion and like every other religion has been perverted by a few fanatics but that is no excuse for her kind of blinkered thinking.

Another side of this coin might be that she is enjoying the religious freedom that we have in a secular, liberal democracy. If she wants to be a Muslim, so what? How does that affect you or me?

Oh, and please don't start on me for being an apologist for Islam. I'm not. I'm an apologist for freedom.

Mind you, funny how, like father Hamza, she chooses to be a Muslim in the west, rather than an Islamic country.

Well, that could be a bonus. If she's the sort who converts easily...

Send her to be captured by a bizarre sex-cult (o/a levels optional) or better yet a suicide cult! and see if she, y'know. Goes Over. :wink:

I'm sorry. I realise this is a serious thread and not one for diseased fantasies. She has already sold her worthless soul the the Express, we'll never get her back.
Faux-naif-self-aggrandising-father-figure-seeking-thrice-married.....nerk.