Stoke vs Spurs

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Cr33p, Oct 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As an Arsenal Fan i can Honestly say Ha F*ckin HA i Love Stoke!!!!!!! Enjoy the Championship Yids

Waits for the Abuse lol
  2. No Yid, but a rather disappointed Spurs fan! At least in the Championship the tickets will be cheaper and there'll at least be a fcuking excuse for selling all our best players (rather than just our transfer season fcuk ups)
  3. You gotta blame your director of Football not the manager selling you stikers with no chance of replacement.
  4. Not just the strikers; selling Carrick last summer was utterly dreadful. Spurs are now crying out for a midfielder to sit in front of the defence, just like Carrick did.
  5. I hear Owen Hargreaves might me available in January for 15 Million....
  6. bunch of overpaid cnuts the lot of them - i'm going back to rugby :evil:
  7. Well as I live in Stoke but wait for it am a Port Vale fan I have managed to pick up a couple of tickets for todays Stoke V Arsenal game for a tenner. Looks like the Stoke fans are fed up of watching their team get shafted every week so are letting their tickets go cheap. Recon Arsenal should have a goal fest thisafternoon.
  8. No abuse from me, but Ha fcukin Ha, middle of the table ********* :D

9. No need to give any abuse, you made enough of a backfiring comment yourself................... :D :D :D :wink: