Stoke vs Spurs

As an Arsenal Fan i can Honestly say Ha F*ckin HA i Love Stoke!!!!!!! Enjoy the Championship Yids

Waits for the Abuse lol

No Yid, but a rather disappointed Spurs fan! At least in the Championship the tickets will be cheaper and there'll at least be a fcuking excuse for selling all our best players (rather than just our transfer season fcuk ups)

Cr33p said:
You gotta blame your director of Football not the manager selling you stikers with no chance of replacement.
Not just the strikers; selling Carrick last summer was utterly dreadful. Spurs are now crying out for a midfielder to sit in front of the defence, just like Carrick did.

crabby said:
Cr33p said:
You gotta blame your director of Football not the manager selling you stikers with no chance of replacement.
Not just the strikers; selling Carrick last summer was utterly dreadful. Spurs are now crying out for a midfielder to sit in front of the defence, just like Carrick did.
I hear Owen Hargreaves might me available in January for 15 Million....

Cr33p said:
As an Arsenal Fan i can Honestly say Ha F*ckin HA i Love Stoke!!!!!!! Enjoy the Championship Yids

Waits for the Abuse lol
Well as I live in Stoke but wait for it am a Port Vale fan I have managed to pick up a couple of tickets for todays Stoke V Arsenal game for a tenner. Looks like the Stoke fans are fed up of watching their team get shafted every week so are letting their tickets go cheap. Recon Arsenal should have a goal fest thisafternoon.

Cr33p said:

Waits for the Abuse lol
No abuse from me, but Ha fcukin Ha, middle of the table ********* :D

Cr33p said:

Waits for the Abuse lol

No need to give any abuse, you made enough of a backfiring comment yourself................... :D :D :D :wink: