Stockwell Hall Incident

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by paleblue_1, Sep 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone here remember an incident involving a stupid, young, Atpr, a tall van, and the underneath of the central office unit (the bit you can drive under) back in 1998/1999....took the roof clean off right underneath some ruperts office......confession time........that was me. Cost me $280 and a driving suspension.

Sorry

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

2. and ! :|

3. You were not the first, one of the ladies drove a "breadvan" under there and sardine canned the roof somewhere between 1975-1978.

Poor lass had to put up with large numbers of of idlers hanging out of the windows and cheering

4. Hello,

some women will do anything to get some attention.

tangosix.

5. Ah yes, I remember the ridicule.......................

6. PB1,

Mmmm, nearly a week and noone seems to know about the incident this attention seeking thread refers to.

My suspicions were aroused when you said,
    I know decimal was around then, but the dollar!
    ...and you still say sorry! :?

Another thing.

"You were not the first, one of the ladies drove a "breadvan" under there and sardine canned the roof somewhere between 1975-1978."

A 20 year stupid young Air Tpr !
    Well your 15mins are just about up, on this thread anyway!.

Perhaps these days it may be just the rank that has changed. :wink:

7. Bless..............

I do seem to remember someone in an MK tried to follow me under the sloping roof on the dieso point in Detmold. I looked back to see the bent canopy frame and startled look on the drivers face. He hadn't twigged that I was driving the garrison ration-wagon, a TK.

8. IS it just possible that I remember the ridicule that I incurred?? Hmmm maybe I think, possibly it is.

Dollar sign used as my keyboard settings are all fucked up, and havent got round to sorting it out!

I(f you read some of my other psots you will see that I am now nearly 30 and in the process of re-enlisting!

And maybe, just maybe, there is no one that has read the thread that was at MW during the period I described!

Some people....

9. In that case, dont re enlist they will probably be your DS

10. What? Don't re-enlist? and your basis for that comment is what exactly? You think I am bothered about DS reading the forums? I doubt it, and the chances of them actually caring about one thread is probably nil. TBH I think you have a chip on your shoulder the size of Nevis, and come out with stupid and unfounded comments.

Crawl back in your hole you said man!

11. I could think of many reasons why not to re-enlist!!
    Apart from the obvious getting shot at type of things and the green grass etc, my first concern for you would be DS reading forums. They may not be bothered about this one thread, but on the other hand your defiance of them could actually make them bothered! You could always hope a few more people re-enlist at the same time.

Just a couple of more things fella, who the fook is TBH? and I didn't realise that anyone here was from Egypt. Surely he should be called an Egyptian or if you wanted to be more geographical, saidist! :wink:

Do you by any chance come from Cockermouth?

12. Nothing to do with this thread, Dont reinlist as you smell of pee and seem like a bit of a Gimlet (Small boring tool).

You obviously dont know me, because if I did have a chip on my shoulder I would have eaten it by now. :donut:

13. Nothing to do with this thread, Dont reinlist as you smell of pee and seem like a bit of a Gimlet (Small boring tool).

You obviously dont know me, because if I did have a chip on my shoulder I would have eaten it by now. :donut:[/quote]

I smell of pee? You reallydo know me don't you!!! Muppet.

OK rationilse your comments as to why I should not re-enlist. I want to go back in, I want to serve my country, I want to have a career not just a 9-5 day job, it is boring. I have made a concious decision to re-enlist, even in this period of difficulty and PC incorectness etc etc etc, it is people like you that give HM Forces a bad name.

I posted a comment from my youth, a bit of nostagia if you like, I can laugh about the incident ( to be honest, I have always laughed about it as it was a stupid thing to do) I thought it would give some others who may remember the incident a laugh.

I'm sorry, is that not what these forums are for?

14. Aaah pb1, you have certainly made me laugh.

............priceless!

'reallydo', 'rationilse', 'concious', 'incorectness', 'etc etc etc', 'nostagia',
    And it is you , my friend, wot give the British educational system a bad name!

15. Siloesid,

I was writing in haste, I apologise for not correcting the spelling errors that you have kindly highlighted.

To clarify, i am going to re-enlist regardless of your "words of wisdom" as to whether I should or not.

I do not disrespect the DS of any training facility in the Armed Forces, infact, I believe they do a fantastic job with the useless, fat, goby layabout chavs that seem to be infesting the military these days, they have a job to do, and it is a thankless task.

I posted on this forum as ex-AAC to an icident that happened 10 years ago, I did not expect to come across a rude, arogant pair of idiots that have been on here telling me not to re-enlist because "I smell of pee".

This is a groundless and very pointless thing to say, does it bother me? Not really as A) you do not know me and B) Your opinions mean nothing!

As to my education standards, they are more than likely better than yours you donkey feltching, panty sniffing, pondlife.

Go back to surfing the net, having a dig at people for no apparent reason, as you pbviously lead a very sad and lonely life. I am of home for the weekend, don't forget to empty your piss bucket, you have been sat there, in front of your PC so long that it will probably be close to over flowing.

F*cking T*sser