Stockings and suspenders?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Jun 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do they do it for you? I get the feeling that girls wear them because they think we like it.The "girls" in the super soaraway Sun may be able to carry it of,but the thought of some whale with pasty white skin spilling over the strips of nylon make me want to throw up.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Vanman, if you don't like the sight of fat birds in stockings then its simple....

stop shagging them!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

They do it for me! my Mrs don't do tights as shes only 5' 2" and she says she really doesnt like tights that come up under her armpits!
  4. First off................. yes I love em :twisted:

However they do need to be displayed on a resonable model :roll:

Dolly, Milsum any demo photos :wink:
  5. Yes. They add a certain something.

Of course there are birds on whom they would look horrible, but that's cos the birds look horrible in the first place. Its nowt to do with the stockings themselves. You might equally talk about the the thought of some whale with pasty white skin spilling out from any other item of apparel. Its the whale, not the stockings that you don't like.
  6. I'm thinking full webbing is a bit 90's, I personally am favouring hold ups and french knickers as an alternative at the moment and it is more practical as you can just whip the knickers off after the look has had the desired effect, the fumblings that occur when trying to get the underwear off from under the sussies is a passion killer and putting the knickers over the top of the sussies ruins the look.
  7. Er, yes, I'm having trouble visualising that. Have you got any suitable photos with which you could illustrate the explanation?

8. Keep going I'm almost there :twisted: :twisted:
  9. Last time she did it made her toes curl!
  10. Well follow my lead and just rip the underwear off :twisted:

No more fumbling :D
  11. Yeah we tried that, the resulting injuries were seriously unpleasant, lace is clearly more durable than perceived.
  12. Are you a girl?
  13. Crotchless is the way to go...some nice ones out there, not all are tacky.

And can I third the request for pictures?? :p
  14. Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!
  15. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Have I asked you to marry me yet?