Stockholm rioting now into its 5th day

Long suffering people of Sweden rose against an oppressive dictatorship of ............... (insert the name). Swedish freedom fighters are using Molotov cocktails, bottles with acid, stones and anything they can find on the streets against brutal regime. Civilised international community must help freedom fighters with weapons and introduce a "no-fly" zone over Sweden following it up with humanitarian NATO bombardment!

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...moHQCA&usg=AFQjCNHtSIXtCxE8JrmgxUfOLuT88f-T5A

So it's not immigrants kicking off because they've got no jobs, things are a bit shit and one of them (62 year old) got shot dead by routinely armed plod ..... I'm only saying what I see. :wink:
Sounds familiar.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_civil_unrest_in_France

But I can tell you already, it's not their fault. It can't be and if you are saying the contrary you are a bigoted fascist and probably a closet Nazi too.

Obviously the lavish benefits doled out in Sweden are not enough to keep the immigrants content.

Best the Swedes ship said immigrants off to whatever sh*thole they were born in,then.

A glaring example of what would happen if UKIP and the EDL took power!!

Nice try putting EDL into the sane category as UKIP.

You may want to highlight that its this kind of racial tension that UKiP is trying to stop

I thought it was a very lefty government in power in Sweden...
It is. That's what happens when you're a fluffy-headed lefty liberal Swedish politician, and are suffering from the delusion that the whole world thinks the same way, especially some of the people from sub-saharan Africa.

I would also guess that if the Swedish copper hadn't been armed, he would have got what that poor soldier in London got, a few days ago. I haven't been to Sweden, but I don't get the impression that Swedish coppers open fire on a casual basis. Unless the shootee was a Brazilian electrician, I think he is likely to have got what he deserved.

Ah, masses of people who came here thinking it was the land of milk and honey. Now the milk is in short supply and you have to pay for the honey. did no one tell them about how capitalist economies work when they came here?

That's because "stockholm" and "riot" in the same sentence is a likely as "vegetarian" and "lion"
Stockholm saw a fifth night of rioting as two schools and 15 vehicles were torched across several suburban districts.
Yes, fifteen vehicles? In Belfast that's just a "Traditional" response to an Orange walk.