Stockholm rioting now into its 5th day

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Steven, May 24, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That's because "stockholm" and "riot" in the same sentence is a likely as "vegetarian" and "lion"
    • Like Like x 3
  2. A glaring example of what would happen if UKIP and the EDL took power!!
  3. How'd you put those two together?
  4. Sheepdogs and Velcro
    • Like Like x 8
  5. I thought it was a very lefty government in power in Sweden...
  6. Long suffering people of Sweden rose against an oppressive dictatorship of ............... (insert the name). Swedish freedom fighters are using Molotov cocktails, bottles with acid, stones and anything they can find on the streets against brutal regime. Civilised international community must help freedom fighters with weapons and introduce a "no-fly" zone over Sweden following it up with humanitarian NATO bombardment!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Huh? :? How do you figure that, sunshine? :?

Hitler Smiled.jpg
  8. Sounds familiar.

But I can tell you already, it's not their fault. It can't be and if you are saying the contrary you are a bigoted fascist and probably a closet Nazi too.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Obviously the lavish benefits doled out in Sweden are not enough to keep the immigrants content.

Best the Swedes ship said immigrants off to whatever sh*thole they were born in,then.
    • Like Like x 2

10. Nice try putting EDL into the sane category as UKIP.

You may want to highlight that its this kind of racial tension that UKiP is trying to stop

11. I see what you did there ;-)
  12. CanteenCowboy

CanteenCowboy LE Book Reviewer

Ha ha, I saw what you did there.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. It is. That's what happens when you're a fluffy-headed lefty liberal Swedish politician, and are suffering from the delusion that the whole world thinks the same way, especially some of the people from sub-saharan Africa.

I would also guess that if the Swedish copper hadn't been armed, he would have got what that poor soldier in London got, a few days ago. I haven't been to Sweden, but I don't get the impression that Swedish coppers open fire on a casual basis. Unless the shootee was a Brazilian electrician, I think he is likely to have got what he deserved.