STI's on the rise

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
BBC News - Almost 500,000 new sex infections in UK last year (c) Auntie

It would appear that there are some hotspots Hackney, Lambeth, Southwark, Hammersmith and Fulham, Islington, Haringey, Wandsworth, Tower Hamlets, Westminster, and Brighton and Hove.

So avoid London and Brighton, and make regular purchases from the London Rubber Company would appear to be the message of the day.

Hackney, Lambeth, Southwark, Hammersmith and Fulham, Islington, Haringey, Wandsworth, Tower Hamlets, Westminster, and Brighton and Hove.

Moral of the story is 'don't bareback poor people'.

Moral of the story is 'don't bareback poor people'.
hahahhaaa

on a side note i was talking with some lads the other day about what if you caught an STI whilst in the army do you get medicaly discharged?

B

Biscuits_AB

hahahhaaa

on a side note i was talking with some lads the other day about what if you caught an STI whilst in the army do you get medicaly discharged?
You'll certainly get a 'discharge'. Maybe just not the one which you were expecting.

Big_(th)rob's been up to his old tricks again then, has he?

Stay clear of the diseased raddled little sluts, and the shirt lifters, here endeth the lesson, go in peace.

Stay clear of the diseased raddled little sluts, and the shirt lifters, here endeth the lesson, go in peace.
People aged 50+ are they biggest growing peer group that are getting Chlamidya, your assuming that STI's are the preserve of 16-30 yr olds aren't you?

Ah, at least i'm immune from STIs. But i'm sure a little bit of cock rot never hurt anybody!

People aged 50+ are they biggest growing peer group that are getting Chlamidya, your assuming that STI's are the preserve of 16-30 yr olds aren't you?

Read the Pox Doctors report, it,s the younger ill educated who mare the worst offenders, twas ever thus, at least in my day