STI's on the rise

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mr_Fingerz, Aug 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

BBC News - Almost 500,000 new sex infections in UK last year (c) Auntie

It would appear that there are some hotspots Hackney, Lambeth, Southwark, Hammersmith and Fulham, Islington, Haringey, Wandsworth, Tower Hamlets, Westminster, and Brighton and Hove.

So avoid London and Brighton, and make regular purchases from the London Rubber Company would appear to be the message of the day.

2. Hackney, Lambeth, Southwark, Hammersmith and Fulham, Islington, Haringey, Wandsworth, Tower Hamlets, Westminster, and Brighton and Hove.

Moral of the story is 'don't bareback poor people'.

3. Who would seriously bareback anyone in Brighton? Most of the birds have cocks.

4. hahahhaaa

on a side note i was talking with some lads the other day about what if you caught an STI whilst in the army do you get medicaly discharged?

5. You'll certainly get a 'discharge'. Maybe just not the one which you were expecting.

6. i knew that joke was comming

7. Big_(th)rob's been up to his old tricks again then, has he?

8. Stay clear of the diseased raddled little sluts, and the shirt lifters, here endeth the lesson, go in peace.

9. People aged 50+ are they biggest growing peer group that are getting Chlamidya, your assuming that STI's are the preserve of 16-30 yr olds aren't you?

10. **** i didnt know granny's get it better get a check up.

11. Ah, at least i'm immune from STIs. But i'm sure a little bit of cock rot never hurt anybody!

12. Yeah i heard you cant catch it twice.

13. You were immune with contraceptive looks!!;-)

14. I can't even catch it once. 8-O

15. You haven't even got an ******** left to get bummed?