Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Open to the idea

• I like my c*ck too much, no thanks

• Total voters
B

Biscuits_AB

Been there, done that. Hey, I was young, she was up for it, I had a hard on and it was my turn. What can I say?

Biscuits_AB said:
It was gang rape mate. I was operating the camera.
Put it on youtube yet?

I honestly can't think of many things worse than sticking my fella into some other cnut's sperm. There is worse, but still.

it's WRONG. On so many levels. end of.

nonsense. It's what whores, stag dos and condoms are all for.

I was once at a gang bang, I ended up going last when they changed the rules....

"Rather than jizzing on her, you have to lick her out"

Salty bliss.

Why not.

I always thought that it was only sociably acceptable if the gent that went before you helps to lick you clean afterwards? Well that's what my grandad always said.

I suspect a lot more people have done that than either know about it or care to admit

Praetorian said:
I was once at a gang bang, I ended up going last when they changed the rules....

"Rather than jizzing on her, you have to lick her out"

Salty bliss.
Just ask 'Jellyhead' from 3 AFA (Christmas 1989) about 'JB' and the rumours about him being bloke number 13* (or so, no one was keeping exact numbers) as I'm lead to believe he knows all about that**.

*Allegedly

**according to 'inside' sources (as opposed to inside sauces)

our reporter made his excuses and left.. etc etc.

Just a bit of mental imagery to make your skin crawl...if you have "stirred another man's porridge" dont forget that sperm swim wherever there is moisture, which means they will quite happily swim back the way they came (pardon the pun).

I've just had to wipe, Gary Glitter's spaff off Maddies bottom before it was my turn, I do wish people would keep the kleenex in a easily reached location.

Its ok though, its R Kelly's turn next and I just had a poo accident.

taffridge said:
I've just had to wipe, Gary Glitter's spaff off Maddies bottom before it was my turn, I do wish people would keep the kleenex in a easily reached location.

Its ok though, its R Kelly's turn next and I just had a poo accident.
That's fucking tops! MDN Quality!