Sting on the Andrew Marr Show

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Snail, Nov 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What a fucking tosser.

He's so up his own arrse he can taste his own enviromentally friendly veggy muesli.

The beard and the sanctimonious "Save the Little Choclit Baybies and poor people" song tipped me over the edge. I'm off to go postal in the local village.

I sincerely hope that him and Bono die in a freak yachting accident.

Gosh I'm angry this morning.
  2. A Mega Effin Hypocrit, easy being green when you got effin millions in your off shore bank
  3. Its easy to sit in an ivory tower when you have millions in the bank and the only thing to occupy you is to point fingers at joe public, who funnily enough are have a tough time of it.
  4. I never thought I would agree with you.
  5. Back in the 80s I was working at Manaus in Brazil on the Airport, when Saint Sting of the Amazon arrived, with his gang, FFS there was a private jet and three airliners full of hangers on, and press, he had the carbon footprint of a third world country
  6. Only second in my loathing to the bitch of a wife Trudie Styler.
  7. Glad to see he had the same impression on me as he did everyone else!!!!
  8. This would be the pillock who bought a large part of Wiltshire to live in, then complained about the noise from a nearby airfield.

Then used the same nearby airfield for his private jet.
  9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Good,At least I'm not the only one who thought "WTF is this mong wibbling on about" when he started talking.He looked like a bleedin 'still benny' fisherman!
    Now all we need to do is stick him,St Bob & HRH Bono in a gas chamber....
  10. part of a team for the tosser at a recent concert, he turned up with enough vehicles to invade poland! his lackies are no better either. obviously surounds himself with sanctimonious pricks as well, all they done was complained about the price they had to pay for using our faclities. Pity he couldn't fcuk off and live in the amazon, do us all a favour!!!!
  11. And waste a perfectly good yacht? Steady on.
  12. Apparently the best way to wind him up is the mention of "Tantric Sex"
    He got very cross when it was uttered in his presence.
  13. I can't really say I hate anyone, especially if I have never met them; but Sting and Nobo in particular really grip my colon. What a pair of sanctimonious, self-righteous, 'I had a few hit tunes so now I know better than everyone else', tossers. I say burn them to heat an old person's home and give their money to the poor deserving in Africa etc..

Why would anyone ask them for their opinion? It's like asking me for the solution to the survival of an obscure Mandarin Chinese dialect in the face of creeping globalisation: Pointless!

(Must relax....breathe deeply.....lie down and rest my brain)
  14. but Sting is rather nice to look at :D

with a little willy too!
  15. Yep, I saw the arrogant fcuker on Andrew Marr this morning too and I've the same opinion as a lot of others on here, if the cnut was a bar of chocolate he'd eat himself,! I'd like to see him, Bono, & that scruffy cnut Geldof on the same yacht.