Still Recruiting

Just had a 'young' chap arrive for a business appointment. Complimented him on the fact that he was wearing the poppy; at which point he confessed he was thinking of trying for 4 para :!: Managed to persuade him that going RA was a much better career choice ( awaits incoming :D ) Mind you at 31/32 for P company he had better be as fit as the 55 Year old commando was. :wink:

The_Duke

LE
If he is that easily distracted, you might as well keep him. It will save us the paperwork when he fails, and we have to try and transfer him out to a unit with lower standards!

The_Duke said:
If he is that easily distracted, you might as well keep him. It will save us the paperwork when he fails, and we have to try and transfer him out to a unit with lower standards!
Miaaooww! Saucer of milk for Ms Duke! :D

The_Duke

LE
Pluvia_Plumbum said:
Mmm... The Rpod Claim from London might give the RAO pause for thought mind. :omfg:
We are a nationwide unit, and always think "One Battalion", rather than on a subunit basis.

(My arrse, feckin Northern Monkeys and porridge wogs!)

The_Duke said:
Pluvia_Plumbum said:
Mmm... The Rpod Claim from London might give the RAO pause for thought mind. :omfg:
We are a nationwide unit, and always think "One Battalion", rather than on a subunit basis.

Never really though of your mob as a Building Society - Destructive bunch of Bankers possibly. :D

The_Duke said:
Pluvia_Plumbum said:

So a chap from Exeter could join?

Latest Threads