Still Not Being Paid Under Pay 2000

Any one else out their being fobbed off by SPS/PS10 over when they are going to have their pay sorted out under PAY 2000.

My back pay at moment is in the several thousands already and still cant get a straight answer when i will recieve it. Some say May 05.

Personally i think they are holding out till JPA in Jan 07, cos they dont know how to fix it.

Sure there is a contractual obligation somewhere.(any budding lawyers wanna take it on No win/No Fee of course) :roll:

I'm in exactly the same boat Hats. I've been under paid an increment since Aug 01 - which amounts to a couple of grand. I'm also under the impression that they are holding out for JPA. What i do know is that this is managable at unit level. I've already picked up a cash payment of just under a grand.

I'm due to be promoted in Dec, which is an ideal opportunity for the pay people to draw a line under the whole affair - however judging by the amount of teeth sucking that occured when i mentioned it to the pay office i dont hold out much hope. The level i should be on now would mean i go into my next rank at level 2, aparantly this wont happen because the system will automatically put me in at level 1, therefore compounding the problem. This is a situation i wont tollerate, and if fingers are not pulled out of arrses, i will take legal advice. I think 3 years is long enough for any problem to be sorted, and if the pay2k system is that inflexable and flawed, maybe we shouldnt have bought it into service?

Boney

Have a look at my post in this thread.

A similar sort of thing applies.
Choose an individual that you want to make responsible.

Things will likely start moving if someone thinks that they will have to explain themselves n court.

TTFN

BFG