Still Not Being Paid Under Pay 2000

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by HatsRus, Jun 26, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any one else out their being fobbed off by SPS/PS10 over when they are going to have their pay sorted out under PAY 2000.

My back pay at moment is in the several thousands already and still cant get a straight answer when i will recieve it. Some say May 05.

Personally i think they are holding out till JPA in Jan 07, cos they dont know how to fix it.

Sure there is a contractual obligation somewhere.(any budding lawyers wanna take it on No win/No Fee of course) :roll:
  2. I'm in exactly the same boat Hats. I've been under paid an increment since Aug 01 - which amounts to a couple of grand. I'm also under the impression that they are holding out for JPA. What i do know is that this is managable at unit level. I've already picked up a cash payment of just under a grand.

I'm due to be promoted in Dec, which is an ideal opportunity for the pay people to draw a line under the whole affair - however judging by the amount of teeth sucking that occured when i mentioned it to the pay office i dont hold out much hope. The level i should be on now would mean i go into my next rank at level 2, aparantly this wont happen because the system will automatically put me in at level 1, therefore compounding the problem. This is a situation i wont tollerate, and if fingers are not pulled out of arrses, i will take legal advice. I think 3 years is long enough for any problem to be sorted, and if the pay2k system is that inflexable and flawed, maybe we shouldnt have bought it into service?

3. Have a look at my post in this thread.

A similar sort of thing applies.
    Choose an individual that you want to make responsible.

Things will likely start moving if someone thinks that they will have to explain themselves n court.