Still disrupting Berlin with bombs.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by tuffy52, Apr 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Some big boys did it and flew away...

• Like Like x 16
  2. Has cameron apologised for this yet?
    • Like Like x 5
  3. RTF Article! Why would Cameron apologise? It's twatting Russian. Mlliband should apologise!
    • Like Like x 6
  4. "Residents of nearby streets were being evacuated ahead of an attempt to remove the Russian bomb's detonator, police told the German news agency dpa."
  5. It will be our fault, if we hadnt won the battle of Britain, Russia would have been defeated and the bomb would not have been dropped.................

Anothery entry coming up for the Septic twat and his "Evil Empire" list I think
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I remember once seeing this programme on the telly about how, after the war, the krauts had this really major clear-up of old bombs, doing a very thorough job of it. Well, clearly they missed this one though. However, they made up this very detailed collection of all the different bombs as source of reference.

Just though I'd mention it....
  7. [​IMG]

THe Germans left plenty of junk lying all over the place but you don't hear us whining on about it...

8. They missed more than one . Dodesheide Estate was evacuated , (summer of 1984 ) after they found an unexploded WW2 bomb in the Freidhof next door . We spend most of the day in the Green Howard's Cpls mess .

Sent from The Magic Roundabout using Dougals Sugar Cubes and Dylans Carrots
  9. Although, to be fair, they did leave those particular examples alles uber der platz in their own country.

...Until we proffed them. :)
  10. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

nice to see the chap in the photo has an engineer small adjustable multi spanner to hand .
  11. I bet you buggers had a supply of the things ready to bury every time you needed a piss up !!!
  12. No doubt getting hammered on the Mess's lager. ;-) :p :p
  13. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

[Conspiracy theory on]

So Merkel stiffs all the Russians with bank accounts in Cyprus and then a Russian bomb turns up and disrupts a significant part of Berlin just a couple of weeks later.

Very cunning those Russian revenges...

[/Conspiracy theory off]

• Like Like x 3