stickyback plastic will not fix this!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, Jul 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The pair of them are just a waste of skin. He's got more debts than Greece and she's so far up her own arse she's inside out.
  2. She's always been a raving bi-polar stab you while you are sleeping mentalist but by fuck she looks like a spicey shag that rides that knife edge between excitment and fear for your life.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. I bet you read OK magazine don't you?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Did you mean gaffer tape/black nasty?

Sticky black plastic WTF? This is not Blue Peter you raver;-)
  5. I think it was in The Mail that she claimed that Bruno Brooks used to hit her, to which Bruno Brooks replied "well she was trying to stab me with a knife at the time".
    • Like Like x 1
  6. That was more in the style of Hello.

7. So thats why he took an ammo crate everywhere he stand on to reach her
  8. is it me you're looking for..............
    • Like Like x 3

9. I think the OP was cracking a joke based on the fact that Ms Turner used to present Blue Peter. Just saying.
  10. Bruno was boning her?
  11. She didn't seem too upset when he was screwing her behind his first wife's back.

Just saying like.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. From reading the article it looks like the smarmy git likes to 'trade up' to a younger bird every so often, as evidenced here...

"Mr Bovey, who left his first wife, Della, for Miss Turner in 1998, is believed to have insisted that Miss de Mallet Morgan is merely a friend. He is understood to be staying at a London hotel while Miss Turner – who is being comforted by her stepdaughters Lily, 20, Amelia, 19, and Claudia, 16 – considers the future of their marriage."

Does rather make you wonder how long it'll be before the daughters are the focus of his lusty attentions!

13. Wah?
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Once a cheat, always a cheat.