Bug Sticky backspace on Ipad?

Sticking backspace, also typing is painfully slow, I could type a paragraph before the first sentence shows.
I have the same problem on my Samsung Tab A. But no problems on my Samsung Note 3. Wonder if its a problem with later versions of Android and Apples operating systems.

I have the same problem on my Samsung Tab A. But no problems on my Samsung Note 3. Wonder if its a problem with later versions of Android and Apples operating systems.
I am still using iOS 10.x. Never had the problem before the Great Arrse Upgrade 2018.

I am still using iOS 10.x. Never had the problem before the Great Arrse Upgrade 2018.
Must be the upgrade then. Does disabling the bbcode speed up the keyboard strokes on the screen?

UPDATE

Still getting this.

Had it today in BBM ON/OFF modes.

I think it occurs mainly (exclusively?.) when you are replying to a post with an embedded picture in it.

UPDATE

Still getting this.

Had it today in BBM ON/OFF modes.

I think it occurs mainly (exclusively?.) when you are replying to a post with an embedded picture in it.

What device and OS version are you using?

iPad. iOS 11.3

I am pretty convinced (by trial and error and observation) that it is connected to replying to a post with an embedded picture.

+1

Device: IPad 2 IOS 11.3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm using an older I pad and have had this since the upgrade. thought it was just me but obviously not.