Stickies. Sort it you dossers

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by TheIronDuke, Mar 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Stickies. Have a look. On the very few occassions I can be arrsed to log on here, I am alarmed to find a whole bunch of crap I am not interested in. Some threads where the last post is Nov 08.

It aint Nov 08 and hasnt been for a while.

So, if nobody has contributed to a thread since Butros Butros Ghai was a force to be reckoned with and Womanizer by Britney Spears was something one would hum in the motor, why the fuck is the thread still Stickied?

One only asks.
  2. I'm sure the MODS will be chuffed to know they are the beck and call of a throbber like you.

Edit to add that if I were a MOD and you spoke about me like that I'd disable your sorry arrsed account.
  3. Bit snotty. Whats the matter? Fallen arse first on your 12inch dildo?
  4. TheIronDuke

They are not, as I am fairly sure they are aware. Just some of the Stickies are worthy, some are redundant. Some were last posted in, in June 08. Just pointing it out. In the Site Issues forum, OK pal?

You're not.
  5. How about some courtesy towards those that give their free time instead of calling them dossers? Constuctive suggestion is not difficult is it?

Or did mummy take you off breast feeding about the time you sat your 11+ and you argued you weren't yet ready for solids? Tough titty mate.
  6. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

Stickies are there to relate imformation that is relevant to posters on that forum so it really doesnt matter if they are ages old as long as the info is relevant
  7. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

You've been drinking haven't you?
  8. If you think you could do a better job then by all means PM Admin or a Mod and fill your boots, if not do what the rest of us do and IGNORE them. I dont mean to sound like a throbber but if you honestly think it neads doing and think the Mods don't come up to scratch maybe you should consider applying to be one and doing it yourself

Edited to sound less obnoxious
  9. TheIronDuke

No. My doctor tells me strong waters do not mix with my clap medication.

meridian - cheers for an answer. I was just wondering.

For the rest? Swallow.
  10. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

Sometimes they can get a bit stale and from time to time the mods will have a spring clean, if you have a particular issue with a forum PM one of the mods
  11. TheIronDuke

ah, one hates to intrude upon their personal space.

Any chance of a Sheds Forum?