Stickers worth displaying on cars

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by A_Brace_of_Buns, Sep 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lads and lasses, it is with great pleasure that I can report the German sense of humour to be improving by leaps and bounds. Just seen on the rear window of a vehicle whilst on a short trip into the stadt - "...stoppt Tierversuche, ....nehmt Politiker".

For the linguistically challenged it loosely translates as - "...stop animal experiments, ... use politicians."

Fair enough with me, but then I got to thinking about the use of the word "use". Does it not open up great perspectives? Could it not be a rallying call for the downtrodden against their oppressors. How about -

"...mercy for Fig. 11s, ... use chavs."

The floor is open for your valuable contributions.

x1 spelling correction!

2. What about "Stop reading this sticker and watch the f*cking road you window licking w*nkstain"

3. Can I be the first to sign up for boiling Chav's? I'm currently looking for better job satisfaction anyway.

4. I stuck this to my dear silver haired church going Mum's car with superglue,result-one hefty shoeing from the outraged old dear and a £150 bill from the smirking old tw*t at her local garage to remove it and make good the damage caused.
    Fcukin worth it though as it was on her car for 2 months before she noticed it--Result! :lol:
    [​IMG][/img]

5. Obviously of person of renowned intelligence, blessed with foresight and the propensity for considered comment:

blackrat_scaleyback wrote:

He completely discounts the fact that the said journey could have been made on foot. Yes, some of us can afford shoes without holes in the soles (and cars). Ah well, Scaleyback, the name says it all.

6. Captured! Ok Buns, you got me.

7. No hard feelings, I`ve known a fair few Sigs guys and they were all AOK - much like everybody else really! Now its time to rev up the Jag and go to band rehearsal.

8. Bumber stickers are old hat...

[​IMG]

9. "When I SNAP you'll be the first to go!"

10. "My other car is also a Porsche"

"My other sticker is funny"

11. An oldie but a goodie "Jesus saves, but not on my wages!"

12. I like the Radio 2 "Terry's Old Geezers TOGS" sticker-"I brake for no apparent reason"

13. Hows my driving
    0800 F*** OFF

14. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Free with Loaded magazine just after it launched...

"Armed, pissed and stoned"

I often wonder if anyone had the balls to use it.