Stick this in yer moon landing hoax:

Discussion in 'The Science Forum' started by BrandySoured, Sep 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Photos from the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter show where the activity and equipment of a few of the moon landings. Lets see the hoax theorists spin these beauties!

Skimming the Moon - LROC News System

2. BS, you do realise that the Arch Demon of Conspiracy Theories, Ronangel, will be all over this?

3. We all know that there is no convincing the conspiracy idiots that their views are wrong. The only way they will be convinced is if they were to be sent to the moon to see for themselves that it is not made of green cheese or whetever their current theory is.

4. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Easy, images were photoshopped. Tsk, next?

Just to be clear I do believe the landings were real

5. Men on the moon, whatever next? Stop pulling my leg!

You'll be telling me that those murderous rice munching Japanese banzai monkeys have nuclear power next.......

• Like Like x 1
  6. Edited to reflect my preferred option.

• Like Like x 3
  7. As an aside, has any conspiracy theory ever been proved?

8. If you want to see a bit of tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theory action just tell Knocknee that Kent's Chief Constable is the new head of NASA.

• Like Like x 6
  9. They'll even try telling us that the world is NOT flat. ******* weirdos.

10. Ok so who took this photo then?And why is there NO delay in voice comms between the Moon and Houston or the Space vehicles,yet today we cant talk to someone in the sandpit without a delay?

[​IMG]

11. Mirror on a stick?

12. I have always thought the Russians of the time could prove or disprove the landing as they where ahead of the game with related technology. I also think if the Americans wanted to prove they had landed on the moon but couldn't actually land, maybe they could drop some hardware to say they have been there.

13. Wot do ye mean the moon isn't made of green cheese? How do you kniow that?