Steyr SSG for sale

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by ugly, Jun 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I'll post the pics tomorrow but have just had it in, a nice example, screwcut in .308 and complete with 30mm rings sets high and medium, 3 five round magazines and a Wildcat moderator.
    Its very tidy and when I put up the pics I should have a good idea of the price.

2. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

Sounds nice! Still trying to square my FAC though :(

3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

as promised pics
    'For Sale: Steyr Mannlicher SSG 69 P2 in .308. Package comprises rifle (screw cut for moderator), thread protector, Wildcat Predator 8 moderator, 3x5 round magazines, Steyr QD scope rings, Steyr detachable picatinny rail (not in photo), Harris Bipod adaptor. A true sub moa rifle with good ammunition (likes HPS for target and Federal Power Shok Softpoint All in very good condition.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Ug's, any idea of a price? few blokes i know are looking for something similar.

5. Price? Location?

6. I'm interested; how much?

7. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Ok its at mine in Eastbourne, £1100 for rifle 1 mag and 1 set of rings or £1350 for the whole kit, mod, 3 mags, both sets of rings.
    The lad selling it may be open to offers!

8. Is there a silencer in the picture 3? I might be tempted, will get back to you.

9. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Yes a wildcat predator 8

10. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I'm also selling a cased take down 6.5 cavalry carbine with fitted Zeis scope. Rifle is a 1907 build and the conversion is thought to date from the late 1920's, if anyone is interested I'll put up some pics and a price.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. I see the pics but not the price???
    (I've got some money hidden away, just don't know if I've got enough??)

12. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

£1500 for the Swede