Steven Gerrard has retired from England.

England captain Steven Gerrard has retired from international football after winning 114 caps.
Gerrard, 34, won his first cap in a 2-0 win over Ukraine in 2000 and played for the last time at the 2014 World Cup in a 0-0 draw with Costa Rica.

"I have enjoyed every minute of representing my country. It's a sad day for me," the Liverpool midfielder said.
Gerrard will now assume a "high profile" ambassadorial role with the Football Association.

Who?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
That's a shame. England might just pick a decent player to replace him.

Well,at least he used to turn up.

wayne rooney will get it

He quite possibly will, although in my view he is not captaincy material. I'm not even sure I'd play him in the team nowadays.

Need some young thruster who is going to be a sure pick for some years to come and who will command the respect of others. If such a player could be identified.

ugly

LE
useless cnuts the lot of them, wins 114 caps? Hows about winning 1 fecking tournament?

ACAB

LE
useless ***** the lot of them, wins 114 caps? Hows about winning 1 fecking tournament?
You do realise you are talking about the England Football Team don't you?

Anyway, what's this "winning" thing you mentioned?

You do realise you are talking about the England Football Team don't you?

Anyway, what's this "winning" thing you mentioned?

More like whining.

ugly

LE
Gerard, won a couple of eu type games for the scousers and that's it, oh not forgetting persuading a jury that he didnt fill someone in when it was obvious from the CCTV that he did! Good feckin riddance.

stevie geee you scouse ****

Roadside shrine.jpg

Latest Threads