Steven Gerrard arrested !!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mon_colonel, Dec 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From todays Liverpool Echo ( too mongy to do a link) seems like Stevies been a naughty boy :D

Liverpool FC captain Steven Gerrard arrested after disturbance
    Dec 29 2008 Luke Traynor, Liverpool Echo

LIVERPOOL FC captain Steven Gerrard is in custody today after police were called to a Merseyside nightspot.

The 28 year-old was arrested in the early hours of this morning on Bold Street, Southport, following a disturbance at licensed premises.

A 34 year-old man, from Southport, suffered facial injuries which are not said to be serious, and was taken to hospital.

The Liverpool FC star spent the rest of the night in the cells and is still being quizzed about the incident.

Police officers were called to premises at around 2.30am where they detained six people on suspicion of section 20 assault.

Four men, aged 33, 31, 29 and 19, from Huyton, Gerrard, from Formby, and an 18 year-old man, from Litherland, were all arrested.

A Merseyside Police said: “We are investigating an assault in the early hours of the morning on Lord Street.

“Officers attended a licensed premises where they detained six people on suspicion of Section 20 assault. They are still being questioned.”

2. scouse

3. :? :? :? :? :?

4. So why is this news? So someone who kicks a ball for a living gets lifted on suspicion of being a criminal. is he speshul or summit?

5. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Move this thread to the NAAFI drunk chavs fighting is not 'news'.

6. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Seconded :D

7. Outrage minibus for Wimmens Institute daytrip called.........

8. mmmm maybe because its in a newspaper :roll: special perhaps because he captains a top premier league football club

9. So the fact that he gets paid a gazillion quid a week, means he is above the fcuking law does it? Does it fcuk. Jail the knob.

10. Show me where I've said he is above the law you throbber read the post , personally I'd loved to see him banged up being an Evertonian

11. Don’t bother, your wasting your breath, the middle England crowd have been on the sherry already today it seems.

Its just so very inconvenient that over 90% of the British army happen to be from the so called Chav background that some people on this (British Army Website) take delight in looking down their oh so superior noses at

So unless it’s about the glorious sport of Fox Hunting how can it be interesting news

Now where’s me Carlsberg spechul brew gone :wink:

12. You didn't say it, mate. I did! Personally, I have had it up to the tyts with this constant obsession with "celebrity culture". FFS they kick an inflated plastic orb around for 90 mins, and suddenly they are catapulted into the realms of the "great and good", paid fcuking obscene amounts of cash, and in reality contribute very little.

They earn on average in one week, the same as a Tom getting his arrse shot off makes in 4 YEARS. They are a bunch of parasitic chavs.

Bunch of CNUTS!

13. I'm sure the press conference will be an interesting one.

I would say this is "News" as somebody "high-profile" is involved and if he is found guilty of anything it may effect the lives of many fans (Pathetic I know).

14. Or just lucky enough to capitalise on a skill that millions of people are willing to pay them millions of pounds to use.

I know if I had a skill that could earn me those kinds of sums then I would never have stagged on in a shell scrape for a living.

The interesting thing about some footballers is that if they hadn't have been given the chances they had then they could have possibly been the next name on the stag list.

I don't blame them for playing. I blame us for paying. If the grounds were empty and the tele's were off they would all be in the job centre.

15. If anyone finds that this affects their life even though they are not involved then they must be mentally sub-normal. Of course they are Chavs (according to CAARPS) so it must be so.