• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Steve Fossetts wreckage found?

California Search Teams Find Possible Fossett Wreckage - Grauniad link

"Wreckage thought to belong to the adventurer Steve Fossett has been found by search teams in an isolated patch of California. The discovery came after a hiker found three identification cards, which were said to bear Fossett's name, in a bush west of Mammoth lakes, in eastern California's Inyo national forest, on Monday."

"Andy Green, the current land-speed record holder who was helping Fossett prepare a record-breaking attempt, said: "I really want to know what happened to my friend Steve, but there's still a chance he might be alive somewhere if there isn't evidence of a fatal crash, so I'm a bit torn."

Didn't think Steve was into canoeing!?

Latest Threads