Steve Erwin gets revenge from beyond the grave?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Jumping Jack, Feb 28, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Steve's revenge? Probably not as he was such an animal lover but ya never know.

From the Snaily Wail:

Dozens of Mobula Ray fish were mysteriously washed up on the beach in Gaza City yesterday and carted off to market by Palestinian fishermen.
    It was the first time the fish had been seen on the beach for six years, according to a local video report purporting to show fisherman examining the Rays.
    The fish are of a similar appearance to the more well-known Manta Rays, which are in the same family, and can reach a width of up to 17ft.

Dozens of mobula rays washed up on Gaza beach are collected by fishermen and carted off to market | Mail Online

• Like Like x 1
  2. Snaily Wail? You've just marked yourself as a Massive Cunt.

Why don't you fuck off?

580743_10151099191469853_949051022_n.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  3. I assume you are talking about Steve Irwin?

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Didn't see this earlier. That's an awful lot of fucking off. Is it all strictly necessary? I am thinking I might look for someone to help me with it.

5. No, that was a typo. I meant Jack Duckworth you pedant!

• Like Like x 2
  6. If he'd been such a great animal lover and respected wildlife I suspect he'd still be alive rather than stabbed to death by one of the gentlest creatues in the oceans.

• Like Like x 4
  7. So loads of dead fish wash up on the beach, clearly they've been exposed to something lethal that killed them en masse. Palestinian response? 'Hey, let's sell them to other Palestinians for food'.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Whats up with you ? - Lost your prayer beads ?

9. Sir, Sir! He called me a pedant!

I didn't realise dear old Jack was taken out by a sting-ray. Was that when him and Vera had a long weekend in Blackpool? I must have missed that episode. :)

10. irwin271006_228x375.jpg

Poor Steve, even Southpark couldn't resist a barb.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  11. You bunch of Steve-bashers and Steve-ophobics. Fuck's sake. I was just showing off a picture of loads of rays, the ones what did him in, loike.

Bet some of you mongrels might find this 'amusing' as well if you haven't already seen it. Croipes!

Monkey Trousers - The Croc Botherer - YouTube

12. Keep your shirt on Jumpin' Jack! I was a big fan of his shows too like Goatman. Steve had so much energy, he made even the most prolific coke user seem as though they were moving in ultra slow motion.
    The Rays in the news story are harmless though unlike the the sting ray. My mother copped a ray-barb in the foot wading in the surf around thirty years ago and it's not something I would wish upon anyone! Her foot blew up to the size of a basketball and was in serious pain for a few days. Even our cuddlier wildlife over this side of the planet, koalas and kangaroos, can still rip you to bits if you piss them off enough.
    R.I.P Stevo. Miss you mate!

• Like Like x 1