Steve Doughty of The Daily Mail on Terry racism row

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by regular_imbiber, Oct 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Football players, they're ALL overpaid Chavs.

What happened to the likes of Gary Lineaker or going to the away games on the same bus as the fans?

2. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

John Terry IS a cunt though.

• Like Like x 2
  3. another very fair point but doesnt make my original post any less valid.

• Like Like x 2

4. Aaah,that makes it okay then?

Why is it that the younger generation see the colour of the skin as being important,I always though it was the colour of the shirt that mattered,but then again to me it's a game,not a way of life! :roll:

There's an easy way to stop being accused of making 'racist remarks',shut your mouth and let your feet do the talking,the game's called football,it's that simple! :meditate:

Daily Mail,and good Sports Journalism,is a contradiction in terms. :biggrin:

5. Collymore was clear on this on Talksport last night, Only white people can be racist which is why when he beat the crap out of Ulrika ka ka it wasn't a race crime

6. I have looked at the video loads of times and don't believe Terry's version of events for a second. That said, I also don't believe for a second that he will be prosecuted either. Apologies in advance for making an uncontroversial, non-outrageous remark on the NAAFI bar.

7. Yep - referred to them both as 'Mister'.

8. That's why we don't allow Abos to play soccer in Australia, every time they get a corner they just stand on it and beg.

• Like Like x 2
  9. John Terry, Anton Ferdinand and the 'Daily Heil'.

What's not to hate?

10. Hey bro ya haven't got a spare smoke have ya bro?

11. havent been called younger generation for a very long time! and fuck me guys, its only a game, a shit one at that,

12. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Is Black Bastard that bad?
    The bloke is Black and might be from a single parent familly.

Is it any worse than Jock twat, Paddy Bastard or ginger cunt?
    I use all of them with mates and never been pinged by the police.

I have a mate who dosen't actually think it's that bad and he's black.
    His opinion is that this situation is mostly created by white people who get offended on behalf of evrey one else.
    I don't Ferdinand made anything of it once again people are geting outraged on his behalf
    If Terry's version backed by Lampard and half the Chelsea dressing room is found to be true i.e. they kissed and made up will Ferdinand be a lying Bastard?

• Like Like x 2