Steroids - whats the deal??

A mate of mine wants to join the regs (i must have told him how poo the TA is one too many times). However he injects himself with steroids including Nandralone and Testosterone to bulk him up. Will this affect his chances of joining when he gets a medical examination. I couldnt help him with this one so any thoughts, or facts would be much appreciated.

Sgt_Henno_Garvie said:
A mate of mine wants to join the regs (i must have told him how poo the TA is one too many times). However he injects himself with steroids including Nandralone and Testosterone to bulk him up. Will this affect his chances of joining when he gets a medical examination. I couldnt help him with this one so any thoughts, or facts would be much appreciated.
If he doubles his dossage IM he will end up in special forces good luck to him

Sgt_Henno_Garvie said:

I thought steroids were illegal?

Steroid legallity is sketchy, medicinal/pharmaceutical grade is kind of legal to personally posess/use. Regardless though I imagine the Army would take a dim view of prior/current use if they did find out.

Sgt_Henno_Garvie said:
(i must have told him how poo the TA is one too many times).
And your experience of this is?

Frankly, with a name like "Henno Garvie", and your location as "Red Troop Hereford", I think you're a bit of a cunt.

Cunt.

And yes, the army love people who inject themselves rather than go to the gym. :x :x

Steroids fall under Class C drugs, although they are legal to possess and use, the penalty for supply is a fine and up to two years jail.
Personal possesion is anything up to £430 of steroids, which can be quite a lot, and its very rare for anyone to be charged with supply

Black-Mafia said:
Steroids fall under Class C drugs, although they are legal to possess and use,
Really? I thought it was still illegal, but the penalty had been reduced.

bobferal said:
Sgt_Henno_Garvie said:
If he doubles his dossage IM he will end up in special forces good luck to him[/quote]

I did 24 years in the Army, served with (not in! - I'm not a Walt and didn't do any special courses apart from those relevant to my speciality) Special Forces and I never saw ANY with titties growing out of their heads :D Which is what this throbber will end up like.

A useful link - http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofacts/Steroids.html

Also not many SF will like the idea of having shrunken nads or anybody suggesting they may have :twisted:

rickshaw-major said:
bobferal said:
Sgt_Henno_Garvie said:
If he doubles his dossage IM he will end up in special forces good luck to him[/quote]

I did 24 years in the Army, served with (not in! - I'm not a Walt and didn't do any special courses apart from those relevant to my speciality) Special Forces and I never saw ANY with titties growing out of their heads :D Which is what this throbber will end up like.

Also not many SF will like the idea of having shrunken nads or anybody suggesting they may have :twisted:
dont believe anything the government tell you its disinformation tell your mate drugs aint for mugs

bobferal said:
rickshaw-major said:
bobferal said:
Sgt_Henno_Garvie said:

dont believe anything the government tell you its disinformation tell your mate drugs aint for mugs
So you think shrunken balls are OK then - maybe because you have them - mini-th0bber!

rickshaw-major said:
bobferal said:
rickshaw-major said:
bobferal said:
Sgt_Henno_Garvie said:

So you think shrunken balls are OK then - maybe because you have them - mini-th0bber!
my balls need reducing their the size of footballs thats normal innit

bobferal said:
rickshaw-major said:
bobferal said:
rickshaw-major said:
bobferal said:
Sgt_Henno_Garvie said:

my balls need reducing their the size of footballs thats normal innit
They need kicking until they are the size of footballs. Should take a couple of weeks of intensive shoe thereapy but hey - You're worth it!

Maybe his mate has Body Dismorphia and wants to have a hulk like body and genitals the size of a baby carrot and a couple of peas?

The army'll do him up if he's caughtonce in. And he'll needto keep doing them to keep what he's gained. Why's he have to be huge, anyways/ bETTER TO PRACTICE RUNNING. Sorry about caps, mistake.

Flagrantviolator said:
The army'll do him up if he's caughtonce in. And he'll needto keep doing them to keep what he's gained. Why's he have to be huge, anyways/ bETTER TO PRACTICE RUNNING. Sorry about caps, mistake.
No, No. No! It's better for him to be like the Hulk so if his squad comes under fire they can hide behind his enormous frame and watch the bullets ping off his super hero like muscles :D :D

Pity the fackers who have to cas-carry the stupid b@stard out, tho

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Army Pay, Claims & JPA 40
F Army Pay, Claims & JPA 6
VerminWA The NAAFI Bar 2