Steroids in army

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 22 use steroids on/off for powerlifting... My lifts are most likely %99 higher than anybody who comments on this forum, so before someone perks up saying I should do it natural or i'm a cheater pmsl, then don't even comment and please don't cry about this comment either. I'm sure it doesn't/shouldn't affect anybody here as we're all men.. but ya know, there's always someone.

I'm looking to join paras in next couple months, been running for abit and managed to get 1.5m down to around 9minute mark, only problem is I use steroids on a consecutive basis so I'm just wondering If they do tests for this type of stuff? My mates say they only test for amphetamine type things and that AAS aren't on the tests, but I'm just looking to make sure.

and please don't cry about this comment either. I'm sure it doesn't/shouldn't affect anybody here as we're all men.. but ya know, there's always someone.
I'm not going to 'cry' about it, I am going to say that recreational use of controlled substances is incompatible with army life. Either stop using them, or don't join.

If you slip through the net initially then be prepared to have a short career when you get pinged on a compulsory drugs test.

Nah it's all good. Don't listen to these weaklings. Nobody cares - it makes you stronger and a better soldier you see.

Your DS in training will probably be on them as well if they have anything about them. If you ask they will sort you out.

Mate are you on the right planet drugs no mater what if not issued on a prescription are banned. Who ever told you that you Dnt get tested for certain ones needs to take his head for a shit.

No one and I mean no one wants a junkie around drugs are for mugs and yes if you can not get where you want the natural way then that shows a weakness in your character. Bin the drugs get clean then applying Dnt.

It would appear that your increase in muscle bulk is directly proportional to the decrease in your brain cells.
It'll probably take the PTI about 10 seconds to work out you're a tosser, albeit a big one...

Quite a lot of blokes have been binned for taking steroids. Its something they actively test for now.

Knock them on the head and relearn what functional fitness means before even attempting to join, especially if you have aspirations for the Parachute Regiment.

I have a mental image of you gurning into a mirror for your instagram account that is probably called JOHNCONORFITNESS.

You come across with a hint of an attitude, I see this a lot at the gym I go to.

Young lads in there 20's thinking they are bulletproof, but won't come anywhere near the punch bags or stick a set of gloves on. Big swollen faces full of water, howling spotty grids and backs, tantrum style spoilt kid tempers etc

Equally as amusing is the blokes in their 30's/40's that have abused them for years and are a right mess. Totally irreversible at that stage I think.

My lifts are most likely %99 higher than anybody who comments on this forum,

please don't cry
Pro words 'most' and 'likely'.

I think you are most likely to cry.

so before someone perks up saying I should do it natural or i'm a cheater pmsl, then don't even comment
yes I'm sure in your own head it is natural, and you aren't a 'cheater'. Would be funny seeing you trying to sustain yourself on exercise or ops. The phrase 'crash and burn' springs to mind along with the reputation that would be earned as being that bloke that spanked in, in spectacular fashion.

As in everything though, I am more than happy to be proven wrong.

Let us know if you make it as far as P Coy and how helpful your 'lifts' are on snakes pass, reverse 10 miler and milling etc

Keep us updated

Best of luck buddy.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I'm 22 use steroids on/off for powerlifting... My lifts are most likely %99 higher than anybody who comments on this forum, so before someone perks up saying I should do it natural or i'm a cheater pmsl, then don't even comment and please don't cry about this comment either. I'm sure it doesn't/shouldn't affect anybody here as we're all men.. but ya know, there's always someone.

I'm looking to join paras in next couple months, been running for abit and managed to get 1.5m down to around 9minute mark, only problem is I use steroids on a consecutive basis so I'm just wondering If they do tests for this type of stuff? My mates say they only test for amphetamine type things and that AAS aren't on the tests, but I'm just looking to make sure.
JC, ignore the clowns who have posted disparaging comments.
Crack on with your application, you'll have no problems.

Go for 3 para mortars.

Status
Not open for further replies.