Steroids and the law, and then the military law.

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by joycey, Aug 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What is the latest on the armys rules.

They are a class C drug. They are not illegal to take, only illegal to supply. Info from Frank,lol.
    http://www.talktofrank.com/drugs.aspx?id=170

But how does the military stand with this, they cant kick you out if it is not illegal in civi street, any lawyer would take the mil to the cleaners for this, would be like saying again your gay we dont like em get out, not the example i wanted but it will do. lol

Thanks

2. Knobber :roll:

3. If you even need to think about the question, let alone ask about it, you are a cretin.

A cnut.

A retard.

A dribbling window-licker.

Performance enhancing drugs don't stop you being sub-normal.

4. Have a look through MATT 6 - Values and Standards.

Personally I'd rather have someone in my section that tries hard but fails a bit rather than someone that has to cheat to pass.

Mil law is a lot more strict than civvy law; drugs, debt, bad company/bad association, membership of certain groups and being a fcukwit are sometimes good reasons for getting rid of someone from military service.

5. Your section..........you mean mine, im sure i out rank you.

lol, but cheers lads, your just the sort i like to fill in down the town at the weekend.

6. Sorry - I didn't realise you were a cadet.

My bad.

oh, and an internet hardman! I think I've just shat my britches you fcuking bellend.

7. What a complete feckin tool you are - go grab yourself some marbles and make your way to the nearest motorway.

8. Whats that a reply from the TA, lol no thanks chunk.
    And cadet, well i reckon the poor lad probably is. You boys are full of hostility today, where are all the good manners you were taught in training, or are you not actually in the army.

9. Does your mummy know you're on the internet at this time?

10. must be slow news day.

looks like a fister looking for story.

twat.

11. Is a wah really so hard to spot these days?

12. Not really - I think he's just as bored as we are :)

13. Thats a far better approach, not so agressive, almost thought you had a bit of roid rage before.

14. A good Wah, yes. This was a very poor try.

2/10, and that's me being generous. :roll: