Sterilise the poor and bring back the workhouse

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by moss, Jul 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "And we leave to the streets and the workhouse, the Last of the Light Brigade"

So thats what they mean when they say they are going to replace Headly Court
  2. Deport all the immigrants and repeal the Human Rights Act were other suggestions.
  3. Ban any Brit living abroad from voting in a UK election. If they want to influence the way the country's run so much they can come back to live here and share the consequences. No authority without responsibility.
  4. Cut all benefits to foreigners.

Set up a Breeding Licensing Authority, to screen and test future parents. Children born without a license become property of the state and are taken to the workhouse.
  5. Make the dolies work for their benefits. No work = No money.
    I wonder how many will still sign on when they realise that laying around in bed all day is no longer an option?
  6. Make it an offence to go twice around a roundabout incurring a hefty fine.

Pay minimum wage and stick a dole scrounger on every roundabout to take index numbers.

I am sure the fines would pay for the wages. Even if it's break even, it's a win win situation.

Edited to add: I recall reading this in Viz, or some such august tome some time ago.
  7. My job title is 'Bed Testing Engineer', wages are sh1te but I get to sleep on the job.
  8. Brilliant idea. Let the expats vote in national elections where they live (good luck with convincing foreign governments of that), and let all foreigners legally resident in the UK vote in UK national elections. Reciprocity and all that...
  10. Sound good to me. I take it I can count on your vote? Oh, wait... :D
  11. Damned lefties. You never change, do you?

Have you any idea how much it would cost to keep a kid in a workhouse? I do because we worked it out when I was working at the Daily Mail.

Where's the money going to come from? Didn't you get Liam Byrne's memo? There's no money left.

Much better idea is to replicate what they do in parts of America. Women on welfare get a long term contraceptive jab so they can't have any more kids that they cant support. This stops Vikki Pollard in her tracks. Her five kids by six different fathers never become a problem. Neither do Karen Matthews (32) and Baby P's mother (28) who had eleven kids by nine different fathers.
  12. Soylent green veal?
  13. Stop trying to prevent/treat STI's such as Chlamydia. If they are stupid enough to sleep around without using protective measures, they're too stupid to have children, Chlamydia causes sterility, it's a win-win in my book!
  14. shoot the tax dodgers and MP`s