Sterilise the poor and bring back the workhouse

"And we leave to the streets and the workhouse, the Last of the Light Brigade"

Kipling

So thats what they mean when they say they are going to replace Headly Court

Ban any Brit living abroad from voting in a UK election. If they want to influence the way the country's run so much they can come back to live here and share the consequences. No authority without responsibility.

Cut all benefits to foreigners.

Set up a Breeding Licensing Authority, to screen and test future parents. Children born without a license become property of the state and are taken to the workhouse.

Make the dolies work for their benefits. No work = No money.
I wonder how many will still sign on when they realise that laying around in bed all day is no longer an option?

Make it an offence to go twice around a roundabout incurring a hefty fine.

Pay minimum wage and stick a dole scrounger on every roundabout to take index numbers.

I am sure the fines would pay for the wages. Even if it's break even, it's a win win situation.

Edited to add: I recall reading this in Viz, or some such august tome some time ago.

Make the dolies work for their benefits. No work = No money.
I wonder how many will still sign on when they realise that laying around in bed all day is no longer an option?
My job title is 'Bed Testing Engineer', wages are sh1te but I get to sleep on the job.

Ban any Brit living abroad from voting in a UK election. If they want to influence the way the country's run so much they can come back to live here and share the consequences. No authority without responsibility.
Brilliant idea. Let the expats vote in national elections where they live (good luck with convincing foreign governments of that), and let all foreigners legally resident in the UK vote in UK national elections. Reciprocity and all that...

A new government web site looking for public suggestions where public spending cuts can be made. And which laws passed by the last government should be scrapped. Any suggestions; I'd ban Ben Fogle waste of oxygen.

Sterilise the poor and bring back the workhouse: Public's bizarre suggestions for spending cuts | Mail Online

Compulsory sterilisation for some "never worked/wont work" blokes who have hordes of sprogs and lots of the fat birds who have innumerable kids with multiple partners just to get a flat/house & benefits, sounds a great idea! Putting the people who refuse to work in some form of "workhouse/barracks" with NO luxuries such as tv etc and only basic meals provided & no other benefits at all, fags, booze etc, might just be the incentive they need to get a job!

Brilliant idea. Let the expats vote in national elections where they live (good luck with convincing foreign governments of that), and let all foreigners legally resident in the UK vote in UK national elections. Reciprocity and all that...
Sound good to me. I take it I can count on your vote? Oh, wait... :D

Children born without a license become property of the state and are taken to the workhouse.
Damned lefties. You never change, do you?

Have you any idea how much it would cost to keep a kid in a workhouse? I do because we worked it out when I was working at the Daily Mail.

Where's the money going to come from? Didn't you get Liam Byrne's memo? There's no money left.

Much better idea is to replicate what they do in parts of America. Women on welfare get a long term contraceptive jab so they can't have any more kids that they cant support. This stops Vikki Pollard in her tracks. Her five kids by six different fathers never become a problem. Neither do Karen Matthews (32) and Baby P's mother (28) who had eleven kids by nine different fathers.

Cut all benefits to foreigners.

Set up a Breeding Licensing Authority, to screen and test future parents. Children born without a license become property of the state and are taken to the slaughterhouse.
Soylent green veal?

Stop trying to prevent/treat STI's such as Chlamydia. If they are stupid enough to sleep around without using protective measures, they're too stupid to have children, Chlamydia causes sterility, it's a win-win in my book!

Ban any Brit living abroad from voting in a UK election.
No vote for expats based on citizenship only but those paying UK taxes should always get a vote.

On the subject of taxation, recall the colonials slogan, 'no taxation without representation?' 'No representation without taxation' should apply too. Those who have not paid in over their lives (career dole scroungers) should not get a vote. There goes Labour's core vote.

Possibly a ball ache to administer.

Well it must be great to have perfect awareness of every route in the world Arte et Marte...have you tried that fecker in Tralee? Twice is a good hit rate for the right road!

A new government web site looking for public suggestions where public spending cuts can be made. And which laws passed by the last government should be scrapped. Any suggestions; I'd ban Ben Fogle waste of oxygen.

Sterilise the poor and bring back the workhouse: Public's bizarre suggestions for spending cuts | Mail Online

Compulsory sterilisation for some "never worked/wont work" blokes who have hordes of sprogs and lots of the fat birds who have innumerable kids with multiple partners just to get a flat/house & benefits, sounds a great idea! Putting the people who refuse to work in some form of "workhouse/barracks" with NO luxuries such as tv etc and only basic meals provided & no other benefits at all, fags, booze etc, might just be the incentive they need to get a job!

While we are at it how about hard labour camps for the obese fat chavs that claim disability benefit because they are too fat to work.

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
As someone mentioned in the list of sugestions already - cut one funger off for each shoplifting offence. Now THAT's a visible deterrent...

I'm generally against compulsion in anything, on principle but admit that the compulsory sterilisation thing is tempting - if only as it would stop that Scotch twat Jon Long being allowed to breed.

I did think that the chances of a scrote like him finding anyone willing to be his spunk receptacle were slim - but looking at the examples given above (Baby P, Karen Matthews, etc) I'm not so sure.

Chop off their goolies. All Social Workers would agree with that COA.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Doleites

Instead of putting wads of cash at them to buy their 50" Plasma TVs and BMWs, how about this:

Those who lose a job through no fault of their own - Dole for 6 months. Followed by up to 6 months on vouchers* then nothing.
Those who leave their job without a valid reason - Up to 6 months on vouchers* then nothing.
Those who refuse 3 job offers - Nothing.
Those who accept a low paid job - a graduated reduction of top up benefits to make work worth-while.

* Vouchers would be exclusively redeemable for TESCO Value (or equivalent items from ASDA/Lidl etc) plus £15 per week cash pocket money.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bobath Current Affairs, News and Analysis 196
Forces_Sweetheart The Intelligence Cell 0
Forces_Sweetheart Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0